trans

age: 15
words for this chapter: 516

age: 15words for this chapter: 516

『••✎••』

there was a secret you kept to yourself for along time. you felt uncomfortable wearing the usual clothes you would always wear. you thought that being a female was rather unfitting for you.

it took you a few weeks to realise about it before you fully confirmed that you were trans.

you've purchased a binder to make your breast flatten. you switched clothing to something that fit your liking. you really wanted to cut your hair in a wolfcut - mullet style

something like this or whatever you want :)

you knew that you would have to come out to your brothers one day

you knew that you would have to come out to your brothers one day. after a few nights of planning what to say. endless nights of the scenarios you thought about the "meeting" and the worse outcome, you were ready.

if they can't accept for who you are, that's their problem.

「ꨄ」

everyone was sat around the dinner table enjoying the food jin cooked. you were too nervous that you only ate a few bites.

'it's now or never' you thought before opening your mouth to say something but ended up closing it.'well sugar.'

from the corner of jungkooks eyes he could see you opening your mouth before closing it .

"yah.. you look like a fish" he said before snickering at you.

you deadpanned at his stupid insult before sighing.

"fine. ive got something to say. to everyone" you said which made everyone stop eating and pay attention to you.

you awkwardly smiled and took a deep breathe before saying "imcomingoutasatransmale" in one breathe.

it was just silence on the table. eyes wide staring at you after they figured out what you said in one breathe. you darted your eyes to the doorway and calculated how long it would take you from where your sat to the door. the awkward silence was killing you.

after they all grasped their thoughts about you coming out they couldn't help but feel happy you found your true self. as long as your happy then that's fine. their opinion shouldn't really count because it's your body. it's you and not them.

all 7 brothers stood up and congratulated you into coming out. not one of them seemed to be disgusted or angry.

it warmed your heart now that you got supportive brothers. they were all coming up with different ideas of what you could all do together now. asking questions on "what do you need or want".

you requested to get your hair cut and jimin took out his phone to call up his hairdresser to book you an appointment, earliest date possible.

you would never wish for any other brothers in the whole entire world. and that's no lie. supportive in anyway they can. always there when you need them. try and help you fix your problems.

authors note:

i'm sorry this chapter is quite short, as this is my first time writing something like this. if i make a mistake about anything, maybe the stuff i said shouldn't be said etc etc please say. i don't want to offend anyone.

thank you :)