hair.

words:395
age for this chapter:8

『••✎••』

everyday, your brothers would always do your hair since you can't do it. one day you wanted to go school with pigtails with plaits like how the "popular" girls would have their hair.

you begged jimin and taehyung to do your hair like that and they agreed. it took them a day or so to learn how to do it and by monday, they've done the hairstyle you wanted.

you were really happy but by the end of the day your hair was down not in the pigtails no more.

"oi, you know if you didn't like it you could of told us you know."jimin said.

"oh! i loved it but it started to hurt so i took it off!" you replied while giving jimin a hug.

the next day, jimin does the hairstyle again and by the time you went home your hair was back down again.

jimin was confused when he saw that your hair was down again because this morning he didn't tie it that tight.

"heyy.. why is your hair down?" jimin questioned.

"i-it was tight again." you quickly replied, pulling your sleeves down hoping he didn't see the bruises that were forming.

"you know, if you didn't like it you can say. i won't hate you." jimin stated, "oh.. and what seems to be wrong with your arm as well."

' ah curse you, you trucker. '

"i-i didn't see where i was going a-and bumped into the door." you lied.

"i see." jimin spoke and narrowed his eyes. he knew you were lying and was hiding something but didn't pry it any further.

you sighed and made your way to the kitchen to get a snack before heading upstairs to your room.

when you opened your bedroom door you was suprised with a taehyung and a jimin laying on your bed.

you sent them a curious look before heading to your desk.

"soooo." taehyung said bursting the silence.

"you know you can tell us anything." jimin piped from the bed.

"yep. anything.." taehyung said.

"fine, the "popular" girls were insulting me having the same hair style as them" you sighed.

"they are just jealous people." taehyung said.

"yup. they don't own the hairstyle do they? no." jimin also said.

you smiled before jumping onto them giving them a big hug.