bullies.

words: 845
age for this chapter: 13

for this chapter bts is gonna be famous because their idols.

『••✎••』

being the little sister of a famous kpop group is not easy.

getting death threats or even bullied by people at school.

telling you to give this to your brothers or asking if they can have their number and that.

if you didn't do what they say you'll get picked on and would come home with new bruises.

tou would get notes stuck in your locker saying

'your so ugly why are you even related to bts'
'your just a burden to them'
'you shouldn't even exist'
'your an ugly kim'
'your fat'
'kill yourself. the world would be much better without you'

the words stabbed you in the heart.

were you really a burden to your brothers? have i gain weight? i knew i shouldn't of eaten the last nuggets. dangit. what a shame.

*bells ring*

you shook off your thoughts and went to maths. the class you were dreading.

"hey y/n" [insert your enemy name] said. she pushed you a little making you stumble back.

"give me yoongi's or jin's number and i'll leave you alone." [insert your enemy name] snarled at you. (let's just say she's a yoongi and jin biased. lol it just clicked into my mind).

what the fuck? is she crazy?

"no. go to hell." you said and pushed her away making her fall flat on her butt then proceeded to take a seat at your desk.

you don't like her. wait actually you despise her. how fast she switched up when she found out your the younger sibling that bts was hiding.

she sent daggers your way and muttered something you can't hear. "you'll regret this".

「ꨄ」

once you finished packing up your stuff you zoomed out of class to get lunch because food is your top priority now.

suddenly 4 pair of hands came out of no where and dragged you to the girls bathroom.

"well would you look at that. either you give me their number OR get their hoodies and give it me and you can go home without new bruises" [insert enemy name] said and crouched down to you.

wow this motherfucker. does she not know the word privacy? guess not.

"never. they need privacy you dumb shit. your just a crazy fan i guess" you said, you was also quite shocked of where you got the attitude from.

"fine, be like that. girls finish her" she said and strolled our the toilets.

her minions then punched you on the stomach and spat on you.

once they were satisfied with their work they left you alone curled up in a ball.

you whimpered and tried to get up but your legs were shaky so you fell back down.

you've decided that you'll skip the rest of the afternoon lessons because of how weak you were after the beating.

「ꨄ」

your oldest brother, seokjin, picked you up from school. he seemed to noticed that you was limping but you told him your fine so jin stopped questioning you for now.

your other 6 brothers seem to catch on. they felt like your hiding something from them which made them upset. so yoongi decided to question you.

"y/n!" yoongi yelled from the living room.
"mmh?" you said peeping in the living room
"why do you have bruises on your arms?" yoongi questioned.

'oh shit. how did they see it? quick think of an excuse.' you thought.

"i- um... i fell down the stairs at school haha. you know how clumsy i am!" you lied and gave him an awkward smile.

yoongi narrowed his eyes and gestured you to go to him. you take baby steps towards him and when you stand in front of him he unexpectedly head locks you demanding you to tell him the truth.
lol i'm sorry but i just imagined him doing that.

"do you see me as an idiot?! i demand you to tell me right this instant kim y/n."

"ow ow ow! get off!" you yelled and tried to get out the headlock but it was no use. you were weak compared to yoongi.

"tell. me. the. truth." yoongi demanded then unheadlocked you and made you sit on his lap.

you buried you face on his chest and hugged him. you didn't want to tell him or any of your brothers because you know what their gonna do but you had no choice.

"i'm being bullied" you whispered softly onto yoongi's chest.

yoongi heard you and was fuming.

'how dare someone hurt my little sister. no one is allowed to bully her except me'. he thought.

"let me guess. It's [insert enemy name]" he said knowing you both didn't have a pleasant past together.

you nodded.

"don't worry i got this". he muttered and kissed the top of your head.

the next day when you came to school, they weren't there. you then figured they got suspended for bullying. oh well you didn't pity them. they deserved it anyways.