lunch.

words:558
age for this chapter:13

『••✎••』

for the past few months, you've been skipping lunch. it wasent due to stress or anything but you feel like you should lose some weight.

you would persuade jin to let you buy lunch at school and in the end he finally agreed and would give you money everyday. you would just keep the money in your bag not taking it out or spending it on small snacks you eat throughout the day or keep it in your emergency snacks drawer at home.

it went on for a few months until jungkook noticed that you've gone skinner and that you would have stomach pain ever so often at school where you'll complain about it to him every break and lunch plus, he never seems to catch you eat lunch.

jungkook would always check that you eat lunch at school but you would just sit there with your friends while they eat. when jungkook questioned you about lunch you would always say " i've eaten don't worry" and brush the question off but that got him more suspicious.

this wasn't normally like you. you love to eat but now you've started eating less at home too. jungkook wanted to tell jin but then in his mind he'll always be thinking that "maybe she wasent hungry today" or "she probably has no money left" so he let it slide.

it carried on for a another few months. jungkook told jin about it and jin was upset and more worried. he figured that he'll talk to you to see if anything's wrong.

for the rest of the day you skipped lunch or just brought a small snack  to cure your hunger for a while.

it went on for a few more weeks until jin finally got fed up. you would barely even touch your food whenever you have dinner or even breakfast. you would pick it and pretend to eat it. you weren't as sneaky as you thought.

"y/n.. please eat!" jin said.

that caused everyone at the table to stop eating and looked at you.

"please, we're all worried for you. your not even eating at all! do you know how bad it is?" jin said and then hesitated to say the next question.

"are you... starving yourself?" jin questioned quietly.

now that caused the whole table to be silent and waited for your answer. this was pressuring you.

"i... uhm... just want to be skinner." you sighed.

"you know, starving yourself won't help you be skinny. if you don't eat it's really bad for your health, you'll have constant stomach pains and that. if you eat well you'll avoid getting "fat". okay" jin said softly.

tears already welled up in your eyes.

"i'm sorry!" you said and began eating.

"that's right young lady. you better eat everything that's on that plate." jin said and pointed at your plate.

you smiled and replied with a "yessir".

from that day, you learnt that if you don't eat it'll cause health problems and that you'll get constant pain in your stomach.

authors note:

i'm really sorry for posting really short chapters, they are just filler chapters due to me not updating this book so often.

please feel free to dm me on my social if you need advice or anything. i'll be happy to help !!