homework.

words:747
age for this chapter: 14.

『••✎••』

homework, homework and more homework. it just kept piling up on each other. it was like a never ending amount of papers just stacking up on each other.

even if you wanted to take a break, you just CANT. you'll probably won't even finish it by tomorrow and since namjoon is off on a school holiday he can't help you with english as well as maths. (please pretend your not good at them subjects) .

you could ask the rest of your brothers but then they were busy doing household stuff while mum and dad are gone except for jungkook but you know you will NEVER EVER go to jungkook again to help you with homework. the last time he helped you, you scored the lowest score out of the whole class and you failed the subject due to the lack of information you know about it.

' it looks like i'm stuck all day doing homework then. '

you searched [insert favorite song] on youtube and started playing it while doing your homework. it soothes you out of stress while doing homework most of the time.

time went past quite quickly and from your point of view, you felt like you've finally have a few left to do but actually you could hardly tell you've actually done some.

groaning, you could hear your brothers shouting at you to come downstairs and have dinner.

knowing you can't finish it all now you decided you'll pull an all nighter just because 90% of the papers are meant to be due in tomorrow.

「ꨄ」

this was stressing you out a lot. you couldn't even remember when you've learnt this. you've spent hours looking at the same question but nothing popped up in your brain. your brain was blank.

' this is stupid. '

you then scrunched up the paper and threw it in the bin.

'oops i'll tell them i lost it. '

hours went past pretty quick and it was currently 3am where you couldn't keep your eyes opened. your eyelids would droop down occasionally but you forced yourself to stay awake. you needed to finish these homework.

you could say you have a few more. french was useless. more like pointless, you aren't going to go france and say "j'aime le cinéma" and then people would congratulate you. you don't even learn things like "where's the bathroom" and all the useful stuff. just "je vais faire du shopping avec mes amis". no you aren't.

or maths either. you aren't going to use algebra when you pay for something. hell you don't even know why school teaches you maths when you know it's probably not useful in the future.

english too, i mean you speak english and don't you find new words everyday that you learn. overcome and adapt to it then use it in sentences and wallah. new word learnt. more vocabulary you know.

cant forget history. why learn the past when it already happened and probably not going to happen again. like boo hoo . world war one happened. awee so sad now let's cry. why not learn the future. that would be amazing.

and before you know it, sleep took over you.

「ꨄ」

yoongi would always wake you up to go school. you didn't know why but you weren't complaining as long as it wasn't jungkook.

yoongi knocked lightly on your door before opening it and peeping his head in. he got confused why you weren't in bed but then heard light snores coming from the desk across your bed.

yoongi made his way quietly to you peeping over your shoulders to see homework that you was doing last night.

' she must of pulled an all nighter. '

yoongi being the best brother he is, done most of your homework for you. he learnt this stuff ages ago and it was quite easy. he let you sleep for an extra 30 minutes before nudging you awake.

you jolted awake and slightly panicked due to remembering how you fell asleep without finishing your homework. before you could even get out your seat, yoongi put a finish stack on homework in-front of you before patting your head and walking out. the frown you had automatically turned into a big smile.

oh how you love yoongi now.

thanks to yoongi doing most your homework, you scored really high marks and you couldn't be more proud of yourself (hehe) but you did give yoongi a big hug after school.