Chapter 5

"Harry, I was thinking about taking the boys to the zoo." Louis said to Harry. "Sure." Harry said, getting out of bed to wake up Zayn, Liam and Niall. Once Louis was dressed, he went into Liam's room to find him already dressed. He went into Niall's room to see Harry putting a diaper on Niall. "Harry, go wake up Zayn and get him dressed. I'll finish getting Niall dressed." Louis told Harry.

"Okay." Harry replied. Harry finished putting the diaper on Niall and gave Niall to Louis. Harry walked into Zayn's room to wake him up. Louis layed Niall back on the changing table to put the shirt and pants on him that Harry had out. Once Niall was dressed and Harry got Zayn dressed, they went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Louis buckled Liam and Zayn into their car seats while Harry buckled Niall into his car seat and hopped into the drivers seat. Louis hopped into the passengers side and they were on their way to the zoo.

Once Harry parked the car, he got out to unbuckle Niall and put him into the stroller. Louis held Liam and Zayn's hands while Harry pushed the stroller. "What animal do you guys want to see first?" Louis asked. "Monkeys!" Zayn and Liam shouted. "Okay. Monkeys it is then." Louis said.

"Niall, what animal do you want to see?" Harry asked. "Lions." Niall said. "Okay. Let's go see the lions." Harry said. They walked off towards the lions. They stopped to get lunch at the little food stand. After they ate lunch, they walked around for a little bit longer.

On their way back to the car, Niall was asleep in the stroller and Louis was holding a sleeping Liam while he held Zayn's hand. Harry carefully lifted Niall out of the stroller and putting him in his car seat. Harry hopped into the driver's seat while Louis did the same with Liam and Zayn and hopped in the passengers seat.