Chapter 12

"Daddy Haz, look." Zayn said. Harry was home with the boys while Louis was at work. "What?" Harry asked. Zayn walked over to him and showed Harry his loose tooth. "Wow. When it comes out the tooth fairy comes to take it and gives you money." Harry told Zayn. "Really?!" Zayn asked, excited about getting money for a tooth. "Yea. Then you'll get big boy teeth." Harry replied.

"Can you pull it out, Daddy?" Zayn asked Harry. "No. You gotta wait until its ready to come out." Harry replied. "Okay." Zayn said. "Daddy, can we watch Toy Story?" Liam asked Harry. "Sure." Harry replied, popping the disc into the DVD player. Liam, Niall, and Zayn sat on the couch while Harry went into the kitchen to make popcorn.

Zayn kept wiggling his loose tooth while watching Toy Story. Once the microwave beeped, Harry poured the popcorn into a bowl and walked back into the living room. Harry gave the bowl of popcorn to the boys and sat down in the chair closet  to the t.v. "Daddy, it fell out. My tooth came out." Zayn said. Harry turned his head away from the movie to look at Zayn. Zayn had blood on his fingers and his tooth in his hand. Harry got up and got a tissue to clean the tooth off.

Harry took Zayn's tooth from him and went back into the kitchen to put in a Ziploc baggy until it was tie for bed.

When the movie was over and the popcorn eaten, Liam, Zayn, and Niall were playing with their toy cars. Harry was making dinner when Louis came home from work. "Anything exciting happen today?" Louis asked. "Zayn lost his tooth." Harry replied, setting the table. "Really?" Louis asked Harry. "Yeah." Harry said.

After they ate dinner, Louis and Harry got Zayn, Niall, and Liam ready for bed. Harry was tucking in Zayn while Louis tucked in Liam. "Daddy, when does the tooth fairy come?" Zayn asked. "While you're sleeping." Harry replied.

*Early the next morning*

"Daddy Hazza, Daddy Lou!" Zayn said excitedly, running into Louis and Harry's room. Harry opened his eyes and stretched as Louis did the same. "Shh, Zayn. Liam and Niall are still asleep. Why are you up this early?" Harry asked. "The tooth fairy came." Zayn said, showing Louis and Harry the two dollars he got in exchange for his tooth.

Louis and Harry heard crying coming from Niall's room. "I'll take care of him while you get Zayn back to bed." Louis told Harry.