Chapter 16

"Lou, do you want me to drop Zayn at school since I'm dropping Liam off at pre-school?" Harry asked. Harry and Louis enrolled Liam into pre-school. "Sure." Louis replied. Harry went upstairs to wake Zayn, Liam, and Niall up. Harry first went into Zayn's room.

"Zayn, wake up." Harry said, gently shaking Zayn's shoulder. Zayn opened his eyes and got out of bed. "Get dressed while I wake up Liam and Niall." Harry told Zayn. Harry walked into Liam's room to get him up. Liam was sitting in his bed talking to his Woody doll. "Good Morning, Liam." Harry said. "Morning, Daddy." Liam said.

Harry grabbed a white T-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans for Liam. While Harry was getting Liam dressed, he asked Liam, "Are you excited about going to pre-school?" "No." Liam replied. "Why not?" Harry asked. "Cause I don't want to go." Liam said. After Liam was dressed, Harry went into Niall's room. "Daddy!" Niall said. Niall!" Harry said.

Harry took Niall out of his crib and changed his diaper. Then he got Niall dressed. Harry picked Niall up and went downstairs into the kitchen. Zayn and Liam were watching TV. Harry put Niall in his high chair and gave him some Cheerio's. "Liam, Zayn. Come eat breakfast." Harry said. Liam and Zayn walked into the kitchen.

After they ate breakfast, Harry buckled Liam and Niall in their car seats while Zayn buckled himself in. Harry drove to Zayn's school first. Once Harry dropped Zayn off, he drove towards the pre-school. Harry parked the car and got out to unbuckle Liam and Niall. Harry carried Niall while he held Liam's hand and the three of them went inside of the pre-school.

They walked to Ms. Curtis' room. She was Liam's teacher. Harry let go of Liam's hand and put Niall down. Harry got down to Liam's height and said, "I'll be back later to pick you up." Harry kissed Liam's forehead. "No, Daddy!" Liam yelled, tears streaming in his eyes. "Liam, you have to stay here." Harry said, picking up Niall. "Daddy, don't leave me." Liam said, tears streaming down his face.

Right then Ms. Curtis walked over. "Hello. I'm Ms. Curtis." She said to Harry. "Hi. I'm Harry and this is Liam and Niall." Harry said. Ms. Curtis got down to Liam's height and said "Come on, Liam. Let's go play the other kids." Liam wiped away his tears and grabbed Ms. Curtis' hand and walked over to the kids.

Harry left the classroom and walked to the car. He buckled Niall in his car and drove home.

 When it was tie to pick up Liam and Zayn, Harry buckled Niall in the car and hopped into the drivers seat. He drove towards the pre-school to pick up Liam. Once he picked up Liam, Harry drove towards the elementary school pick up Zayn and Josh. Zayn and Josh were standing outside when Harry pulled up. "Hi Daddy. Hi Liam. Hi Niall." Zayn said. "Hi Zayn. Hi Josh." Harry said. "Hi Zaynie." Niall said. When they got home, Zayn, Josh, and Liam ran inside while Harry got Niall out of the car.

A Few Hours Later

"Josh, your mom's here." Harry said, walking past Zayn's room. "Okay. Bye Zayn." Josh said, getting up off the floor. "Wait." Zayn said. "What?" Josh asked. Zayn kissed Josh on the cheek. "What was that for?" Josh asked. "I like you." Zayn said. "I like you too, Zayn." Josh said, before going downstairs.