Chapter 9

"Daddy Louis, can my friend Josh come over?" Zayn asked Louis. "Sure, he can come over. Daddy Harry will pick you guys up from school." Louis replied. "Harry, can you pick up Zayn and his friend, Josh today?" Louis asked Harry. "Yeah." Harry replied. They were in the kitchen finishing eating breakfast. "C'mon, Zayn. We got go." Louis said. "Okay. Bye Daddy Haz." Zayn, said kissing Harry on the cheek.

"Bye Lou. Bye Zayn. See you later." Harry said. Harry was cleaning the kitchen when Liam came downstairs. "Morning, Li." Harry said to Liam. "Morning, Daddy." Liam said. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Harry asked Liam. "Toast." Liam replied. "Okay." Harry said, putting a piece of bread into the toaster. Once the toaster beeped, Harry put the piece of toast on a plate for Liam and put it down in front of Liam.

"Daddy!" Niall yelled. Harry walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. Harry walked into Niall's room and saw him sitting in his crib. "What?" Harry asked Niall. "I want out, Daddy." Niall replied. "What's the magic word?" Harry asked. "Please." Niall replied, arms stretched out. Harry took Niall out of his crib and carried him downstairs. Harry put Niall in his high chair and gave him some pieces of toast.

Once Liam and Niall were done, Harry cleaned the up. "Niall, stop squirming. I need to wipe the crumbs off your face." Harry told Niall. "No, Daddy." Niall whined. After cleaning up a fussy Niall, Harry got Liam and Niall dressed and went back downstairs.Liam and Niall were coloring at the kitchen table. "Daddy Haz, look at my picture." Liam said. "That's a lovely picture." Harry replied.

Liam drew a self portrait of himself.  "No Niall." Harry said, seeing that Niall was coloring on the wall. Niall looked up Harry, a crayon in his hand. "Niall, you color on paper not the wall." Harry told Niall. "But I wanna color on the wall, Daddy Harry." Niall said. "Do you want to go in timeout?" Harry asked Niall. "No." Niall replied. "Okay, so color only on paper, Ni." Harry said. Harry got up to clean the area on the wall where Niall colored.

"Daddy Harry, I'm hungry." Liam said. "Me too, Daddy." Niall said. "Okay. What do you guys want?" Harry asked them. "Grilled cheese!" Liam and Niall yelled. Harry got up to make Liam and Niall lunch. After they ate lunch, they went into the living room to watch t.v. until it was time to pick up Zayn and Josh. "C'mon guys, we gotta go pick up Zayn and Josh." Harry said, putting his coat on then Liam and Niall's. "Who's Josh?" Liam asked. "Zayn's friend." Harry replied.

Niall fell asleep on the way to Zayn's school. Harry pulled up in front of Zayn's school to pick up Zayn and his friend, Josh. "Hi, Daddy. This is my friend, Josh." Zayn said to Harry, while getting into the car. "Hi Zayn. Nice to meet you, Josh." Harry said. "Nice to meet you too, Zayn's Daddy." Josh said. "Call me Harry." Harry said to Josh.

When they arrived home, Zayn, Josh, and Liam ran into the house while Harry unbuckled a sleeping Niall. Harry walked into the house with Niall in his arms and went upstairs to put him in his crib. Harry came back downstairs to see Liam, Josh, and Zayn playing with each other. "Boo!" Zayn shouted. "Ahh!" Liam yelled. Zayn and Josh were both laughing. "Boys keep it down. Niall is sleeping." Harry said. "Daddy Hazza, Zayn's being mean." Liam whined. "Zayn, be nice to your brother or you're going in timeout." Harry told Zayn. "Okay. Sorry, Liam." Zayn said.

A Few Hours Later

Harry heard crying coming from upstairs. Harry went upstairs to go calm Niall down. Harry went back downstairs into the living room with Niall. Beep, Beep. Harry looked out the window and said, Josh, your Dad's here." "Okay. Bye Harry. Bye Zayn. Bye Liam." Josh said, slipping his shoes on and running out the door. "Bye Josh!" Zayn and Liam yelled, waving at Josh.

Harry put Niall down so he could play with Zayn and Liam. A few minutes later, Louis walked into the living room where his husband was sitting on the couch watching their boys play together. "Hi, babe." Louis said. "Hey, Lou." Harry said, getting up off the couch to give Louis a kiss. "Daddy!" Zayn, Niall, and Liam shouted, running towards Louis.