Chapter 20

"Lou, Zayn's got a crush on Josh." Harry said to Louis. "Really?" Louis asked. "Yeah, when we were at the park yesterday, they kissed." Harry replied. "Hi Daddies." Zayn said, walking into the kitchen and rubbing his eyes. "Good Morning. What would you like for breakfast?" Louis asked. "Cereal." Zayn replied. "Okay." Louis said, walking over to the cabinet that had boxes of cereal and took out Cocoa Puffs. Louis poured some in a bowl with some milk and put it in front of Zayn.

Harry went upstairs to wake Liam and Niall up. He went into Liam's room first. Liam was still sleeping with his Woody doll. "Wakey, wakey. Time to get up, Liam." Harry said. "No, Daddy. I wanna sleep." Liam said. "Guess who's coming over today?" Harry asked Liam. "Ben." Liam replied, now wide awake. Ben is Josh's little brother and is the same age as Liam. "Yup." Harry said. Liam got out of bed and went downstairs. Next, Harry walked into Niall's room.

"Daddy." Niall said, standing up in his crib. Harry took Niall out of his crib and went downstairs. Harry walked into the kitchen and put Niall in his high chair. Louis was talking to Zayn while Liam was Cheerios. Harry gave Niall some Fruit Loops and sat down next to Zayn. "So Zayn, I noticed you have a little crush on Josh. I saw you two kiss." Harry said. "You did?" Zayn asked. "Yeah." Harry replied. "Oh." Zayn said, blushing,

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that." Louis told Zayn. "I like him. He's my best friend." Zayn said. "Daddy, I done." Niall said. Louis got up to take Niall out of his high chair. "C'mon, Zayn and Liam. Let's go get dressed." Louis said, helping Niall go up the stairs. Zayn and Liam followed Louis upstairs and went into their rooms to get changed. "What do you wanna wear today?" Louis asked Niall. "That shirt and those pants." Niall replied, pointing at a shirt with an elephant on it and a pair of light blue jeans. Louis grabbed the shirt and jeans out of Niall's closet.

Once Louis changed Niall's diaper and got him dressed, he went back downstairs into the living room. Louis put Niall down so he could play with the toys. "Daddy Lou, when's Josh gonna be here?" Zayn asked. "Josh and Ben should be here soon. Excited to see your boyfriend?" Louis asked Zayn. "He's not my boyfriend." Zayn replied. After Zayn said that, the doorbell rang. Zayn ran to the door and opened it to see Josh and Ben standing there. Louis waked over and waved to Mrs. Devine. "Liam, Ben's here." Louis said.

Liam got off the couch and walked over to Ben. "Hi Ben. Wanna play with the blocks?" Liam asked Ben. "Sure." Ben replied. The two boys walked over to the blocks to build a tower. Zayn hugged Josh and they went upstairs into Zayn's room. Niall was playing with the toy cars but got bored. He walked over to Liam and Ben to see if he could play with them. "Liam, can I play?" Niall asked. "No. Me and Ben want to play together. Go play with Zayn and Josh." Liam replied. Niall went upstairs and walked into Zayn's room.

"Zaynie, can I play with you and Joshy?" Niall asked Zayn. No. Josh and I are playing with my action figures and I don't want you to break them." Zayn said. Niall walked out of Zayn's room and into Louis and Harry's room. Harry just got out of the shower when he heard the door open. "Niall, what's wrong?" Harry asked. Niall had tears falling down his cheeks. "Li-Li and Z-Zayn wont let m-me play with them." Niall cried. Harry picked up Niall who put his arms around Harry's neck and his face in Harry's neck.

Once Niall stopped crying, Harry asked him, "Do you wanna watch a movie with me and Daddy Lou?" "Yeah." Niall replied, "Okay. Go pick out the movie and I'll be down in a minute." Harry told Niall, before putting him down and finished getting dressed. So, Louis, Niall, and Harry watched The Lion King while Zayn, Josh, Liam, and Ben colored.

                                                             The End

I know it's a crappy ending. Sorry. I have other ideas for new stories and I wanna start those. I have started writing the first chapter for the sequel to this story. The sequel, All Grown Up is posted along with my Zarry story.