Chapter 2

Louis was woken up by Zayn and Niall jumping on him saying, 'Daddy Lou, wake up!" "Ok guys. I'm up. Where's Liam?" Louis asked. "He's downstairs with Daddy Harry." Zayn replied. "Let's go see what Daddy Harry's making for breakfast." Louis says. "Up!" Niall says to Louis, putting his arms in the air. Louis picks up Niall and the three of them go downstairs into the kitchen. "Food!" Niall shouted. Harry and Louis chuckled at their son who is always hungry. Harry gave Niall some Cheerios while he gave Liam and Zayn Fruit Loops.

When everyone was done eating, Louis took Niall and Zayn upstairs to get changed since Harry and Liam were already dressed. A few minutes later, Zayn comes downstairs holding Niall's hand and sits next to Liam while Harry picked up Niall to sit on his lap. "What's wrong, Liam?" Zayn asks Liam. "I wet the bed last night." Liam said, tears coming to his eyes. "Don't cry, Lili." Niall says. Harry kisses Liam's head and wipes away a stray tear that rolls down Liam's face. Louis comes downstairs and asks, "Ready?" "Yup." Harry replies. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam get in the car and drive towards the shops.

When they got inside the store, Zayn and Niall ran over to the beds to jump on them. "Boys, no!" Louis yelled. Harry picked up Liam and asked him, "Which bed do you want?" "Um. That one!" Liam shouted. "Okay." Harry said. Harry and Liam walked towards the bed that Liam had pointed to. It was a Buzz Lightyear Spaceship bed.

As Louis got closer, he didn't see Niall and Zayn anymore. "Niall!" "Zayn!" He kept shouting, until he saw a blonde head pop out. Louis ran over and saw that it was Niall. "Niall! Don't run off like that." Louis told Niall while hugging him. "I sorry, Daddy.'" Niall said. "It's okay. Now let's go find Zayn." Louis said. "Ok. There he is!" Niall shouted, pointing to the bed Zayn was on. Louis followed Niall's little finger until he saw his 5 year old son sleeping on one of the beds.

Louis took Niall's hand and walked over to where Zayn was sleeping. Louis didn't want to wake up Zayn so he picked him up carefully. Louis quietly asked Niall what bed he thought Zayn would want. "That one." Niall said, pointing at a blue bed. "Ok. We'll get that one." Louis said.

After a long day of shopping, they were on their way home now. Harry looked over at his husband and though, 'I guess chasing after a 5,4, and 2 year old really tires you out.' He looked in the rear view mirror to look at his sons who were sleeping.