Chapter 8

Harry woke to someone snuggled up to him. He looked down seeing blonde hair. Harry looked over to the other side of the bed, expecting Louis to be there but he wasn't. Niall woke up snuggled up to Harry. When he saw it was Harry, he scooted over to Louis' side of the bed. "What's wrong?" Harry asked Niall. "Please don't hit me, Daddy Harry." Niall said, tears in his eyes. "Niall, I'm not going to hit you. Why would you think I'm going to hurt you?" Harry asked.

"Because you were gonna hit me in my dream." Niall replied. Harry scooted closer to Niall but Niall scooted further away almost falling off the bed. By now, Niall has tears falling down his cheeks. Harry wants to comfort his son but doesn't want to scare Niall. "Louis!" Harry yelled. Louis ran up the stairs and straight into his and Harry's bedroom seeing Niall clutching the sheets and Harry looking at a frightened Niall.

"What?" Louis asked Harry. "Niall's scared of me. My own so is afraid of me." Harry said. "Haz, Niall isn't afraid of you." Louis told Harry. "Yes, he is. He doesn't want to be near me." Harry said. Louis walked over to Niall and picked him up. "It's okay, buddy. Shh, just calm down." Niall stopped crying and buried his face in Louis' neck. "Ni, are you afraid of Daddy Haz?" Louis asked Niall.

Niall nodded his head and Harry said, "See Lou, I told you he's scared of me." Louis looked over at Harry who had tears in his eyes. "Harry, Niall isn't scared of you. Something had to trigger the dream Niall had." Louis said to Harry. Louis walked over to Harry, with Niall in his arms, to wipe the tears falling down Harry's cheeks. "Haz, why are you crying?" Louis asked. "Because I think I know what caused Niall to have that dream." Harry replied. Louis wiped Harry's tears away and kissed his forehead.

"What do you think caused Niall to have that dream?" Louis asked Harry. "I yelled at him yesterday to go sit in timeout." Harry replied. "Niall, is that why you dreamed about Daddy Harry hitting you? Because he yelled at you." Louis asked Niall. "Yeah." Niall replied. Louis handed Niall over to Harry. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Niall." Harry said to Niall. "It's okay, Daddy." Niall said, hugging Harry. "C'mon, let's go eat breakfast." Louis said, walking out of the room. Harry got out of bed still holding Niall and followed Louis.

Liam and Zayn were watching SpongeBob when Harry, Niall, and Louis came downstairs. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" Harry asked, putting Niall down. "Pancakes!" The three boys shouted. "Okay." Harry said, walking into the kitchen. Louis followed Harry into the kitchen while Zayn, Niall, and Liam continued watching SpongeBob.

After they ate breakfast, Harry and Niall got dressed since Zayn, Liam, and Louis were already dressed. When Harry and Niall came back stairs, everyone went to play soccer. "Me, Liam, and Niall against you and Zayn." Louis said. After a few games, Louis and Harry decided to sit on the patio to watch their sons play soccer against each other.