Chapter 6

"No Liam!" Niall yelled. Louis and Harry were in the kitchen getting dinner ready while Liam and Niall were playing in the living room and Zayn was watching Power Rangers.

Harry was setting the table when he heard one of the boys crying. "I'll go see what happened." Harry said to Louis. Harry walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Zayn, Liam, and Niall were. Harry noticed Liam was the one crying and Niall was playing with his toy cars while Zayn stared at the t.v. in awe. 

"What happened?" Harry asked. "N-Niall h-h-hit m-me, Daddy." Liam replied, in between sobs. "Niall." Harry said, sternly. Niall looked up at Harry and said, "What, Daddy Harry?" "Why did you hit your brother?" Harry asked Niall.

"He wanted to play with my blue car and he wouldn't stop trying to take it." Niall answered. "Niall, go sit in timeout. You do not hit your brothers." Harry said.

"No! Liam started it!" Niall yelled. "But you hit Liam and that wasn't nice. You need to share your toys." Harry said, trying not to yell. "Niall, go sit in timeout." Harry said. "I don't wanna." Niall said. "Niall James Tomlinson-Styles, go sit in timeout. Now!" Harry yelled. Niall walked over to the stairs with tears in his eyes. Harry felt bad for yelling at Niall but he needs to understand that he has to share his toys. "Shh. You're okay Liam." Harry said, trying to calm Liam down. Luckily it worked, as Liam was now hiccupping in Harry's arms.

Once Liam stopped crying, he went back to playing with the toy cars. Harry walked over to Niall who was still sitting in timeout. "What you did was naughty. You do not hit your brothers or anyone for that matter. I want you to say sorry to Liam. Okay?" Harry said. "Okay." Niall said. Niall walked over to where Liam was playing while Harry went back into the kitchen to help finish getting dinner ready.

Niall poked Liam's arm to get Liam's attention. Liam stopped what he was doing and looked up at Niall. "I sorry for hitting you, Liam." Niall said. "It's okay." Liam said, standing up to hug Niall. "Boys, dinner's ready!" Louis shouted. Liam and Niall walked hand in hand into the kitchen while Zayn followed behind them.