Akward.

Just as you came back into the Glade the event that happened before you entered the Maze crawling back into your mind.

"Your planing something, something that will get you in trouble" Minho whispered, as you were sneaking around trying not to get caught.

You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him.

"And how would you possibly know that" You whispered back.

"You just have that look"

"What look?" You asked, absolutely oblivious.

"The look that looks like your planning something" he said, not really paying attention to you as he turned back around.

You didn't even bother asking what he meant by that.

After successfully sneaking back into the Glade you went searching for Newt. He didn't want you too go into the Maze but yet you still did.

You debated in your head whether you should she Newt first or talk to Thomas about your thoughts on the griever hole. It wasn't really a hard choice. Eventually you came to the conclusion that you should see Newt first.

You felt bad, bad for entering the maze when he didn't want you too. For not telling him about the rest of your memories. Although it shouldn't make you feel bad it did.

You assumed that Newt would be in the gardens since it was his job. As you made your way to the gardens your Y/H/C started to swing in front of your face. Newt slim figure loomed into view as you approached the garden.

"Hey" you said, trying not to act guilty.

You turned his face to look at you beads of sweat once again occupying his forehead. Confusion was written all over his face.

"Hello? Why are you here?" He said, quite bluntly.

"I felt guilty"

"For what?" He said, really confused.

"For not telling you about the rest of my memories, for going into the Maze when you didn't want me too" you said, more rambling than speaking.

"Well I didn't really have a say in either of those situations" he said, truthfully.

"That's true but I went in" you replied.

"But I can't hold that against you you know" Newt mentioned. He was right.

He couldn't hold it against you. You honestly didn't know why you were feeling bad but you just did. Every since you had been put in the Glade you felt a connection with Newt, Thomas and Teresa. The memories that you were getting proved that. There was a connection.

"You know you look like you found something" he said, out of nowhere.

"Yeah Minho told me about something called the griever hole, thought that maybe there's something special about it that you guys are missing" you smiled.

You saw his expression drop into worry. Why would he possibly get anxious when you mentioned the griever hole.

"O-oh Tommy thought that too, we all thought he had gotten stung" he let out a stiff laugh at the end.

Weird. You thought.

"Well I'm going to go and talk to Thomas about it, maybe we have the same theories" you said at last.

"Ok, bye I guess"

But you had already left, avoiding the awkwardness that hung over both of your heads.

It took you quite a while to find Thomas, in fact you didn't find him at all. It was at dinner that you spotted him.

You grabbed his hand and dragged him away from everyone.

"Really- this again I'm telling you Y/N" he began.

You pulled him to the floor, his food almost falling off of his plate.

"Aw come on! I could've dropped my food!" He exclaimed.

"I agree" you said, thinking that he would know what you were talking about.

"You agree with what?" He questioned.

"The griever hole. I think we can get out that way" you answered.

It looked like a light bulb had just clicked on inside of his head.

"You do?" He asked, obviously in disbelief.

He took his fork and started shovelling food into his mouth.

"Yes, they must be missing something" you explained.

"I thought that, I also had a weird memory thing about it" he managed to say, his voice muffled by the food.

"I've had memories too! I don't know what they are but they are there" it was your turn to be in disbelief.

"So what do you think about the griever hole? What do you think could they possibly be missing I mean they have been here for almost three years" Thomas said.

Complete shock took over your features. Three years! That was the first time you had heard how long some people had been in the Glade. After all this time they couldn't find a way out.

Suddenly you felt determined to find a way out. For all of the people that are stuck here.

"I think that that's our way out" you mumbled.

"Me too, it has too be" Thomas agreed

"Alright then we're going to test that out tomorrow" you said, excitement coursing through your veins.

"What! Are you crazy" he almost shouted, looking around after.

"Maybe, but there's not a chance I'm staying here for another three years"

"Ok, tomorrow but it has to be dark" Thomas said firmly.

"Deal"

You knew that tomorrow would be a eventful day.

A/N: Thank you so much for the reads and the support! I would like to thank emeliahuff and Dweeb1717 .