The Finding.

"What could she have been doing out there again?"

"I don't know but it's bothering me"

"Well im telling you, you better get her banished because I'm not putting up with this!"

"Gally you can't say anything you ugly shank"

Voices were speaking all around you. Using all the strength you had you opened your eyes.

"She's awake! Guys look" a boy exclaimed, it was the same boy that had went running for newt after you had woken up from getting stung.

"Hey! Don't talk to her!" You automatically knew that that was Gally.

"Slim it alright! Minho get him out of here I don't want him near her" a boy said. The boy had close cropped black hair and had a thick accent that you couldn't pin point. He had dark brown eyes, and he had a tan.

"Alright Alby" Minho mumbled while dragging Gally out of the hut that you were in when you had got stung

So that's Alby then? You thought to yourself.

Newt ran over to you a concerned look written all over his face.

"What were you thinking Y/N! You could've killed yourself" Newt said while raising his voice a little.

"Hey Newt give the girl some space I want to talk to her" Alby explained while motioning his hand to the door, Newt reluctantly got up and walked out.

Alby started to walk towards you, you had noticed he had stopped in his tracks. You wondered why until you realised you had tensed up.

"Hey hey it's alright I'm not going to hurt you greenie" Alby reassured you.

"Y/N my name is Y/N" you explained.

"Alright then gree- I mean Y/N, can you tell me why you ran into the maze your first day here or even how you knew Thomas and Teresa?" Alby questioned.

"Well when I was in that cold dirty metal box I started to panic you know? I was wondering why I didn't know my family or my name and then two names popped into my head, Thomas and Teresa. And I don't know why I knew them either so it's honestly just as much a mystery to me as it is to you" you replied.

"Hm ok. You know that's never happened to anyone that's came up here, well except for Teresa" Alby said.

"What do you mean?" You asked a bit scared of what the answer would be.

"Well when Teresa came up she was in a weird coma, we thought she was dead but she woke up gasping for air and said" before he could say the last part you cut him off.

"Thomas"

"Yeah- wait what?" Alby asked clearly confused.

"Doesn't matter anyway I thought you wanted to know why I ran into the maze" you said, dismissing him.

"Well Thomas gave us a little insight of why you ran into the maze" Alby mentioned.

"What did he say" you queried.

"He said something about you wanting to find a griever and trust me no one here wants to find one of them" He said, with a very stern look on his face.

"Well when Newt was telling me about the maze a terrible, horrifying image popped into my head. It's was a creature with skin that looked like it had melted its body shape looked a bit like a gorilla. It also had a multitude of mechanical arms with saws and blades on the end and well its called a griever" you said, you had noticed his face had gone pale as you were describing the creature but didn't care to mention it.

"Y-yes that sounds about right" he said almost whispering.

"Well after I saw the image I asked Newt when the doors closed, now don't ask me how I knew they would close because I don't know why I knew that either. Anyways I'm assuming you know what happened after that" you said a bit agitated although you didn't know why.

"Mhm I know what happened" Alby said.

The next couple of seconds were a blur. Teresa burst through the door yelling for you urgency laced in her voice.

"Y/N come! Something is wrong with Newt, Minho is trying to help but it's not working!"

The panic hit you like a tidal wave, you sprung up onto your feet and started running pulling Teresa with you. You ran like someone's life depended on it which in this case someone's life actually did.

"Hurry up Teresa I can't drag you the full way there!" You felt your blood boiling, why isn't she running Newts life depends on this!

As you made your way over to the group of boys the little boy with curly hair had joined your side, trying to keep up.

"How is he Chuck?!" Teresa yelled.

"W-w-well" the young boy stammered.

If it was even possible you started running faster towards the group of boys that was surrounding Newt. When you finally made it you pushed some of the boys out of you way to see what was wrong.

When you had made it to through the crowd the sight before you broke your heart.