The Fight.

The Gladers were scattered all around the entrance of the Maze waiting for their escape. They cradled all types of weapons in their arms, different sizes, different types, all looking vicious. You were standing at the entrance as well facing the eager teenagers.

The memory came back, the dreaded one.

The words echoed in your ears.

WICKED is good.

WICKED is good.

WICKED IS GOOD.

Dr. Paige appeared again. She was smiling, you were in the memory where you were getting sleepier and sleepier. Your vision was blurred which made it almost impossible to see. The doctor spoke but her voice sounded far away and mumbled, a bit like your head was under water.

The words were still echoing in your ears.

WICKED is good.

Now the sound was becoming clearer, like someone had held your head in bucket of water waiting for your last breath to escape your lips, only they pulled you out and the water dripped out of your ears.

But with every second passing the doctors voice got louder and louder and louder until it was just too much.

Suddenly it clicked inside your mind. The puzzle fell together, you knew what to do.

Your eyes must've been shut because they shot open as soon as your realised. As like before the Gladers were still standing before you.

You saw Newt and Alby walking side by side smiling like to teenagers talking about their first kiss. Newt caught the sight of you out of the corner of his eye, he was carrying blot cutters.

"Hey, here's the chompers that you asked for" he smiled.

"Chompers?"

What kind of a name is that?. You thought.

"You know what our heads are like Y/N, bloody coming out of our ears" he chuckled.

"Well let me tell you something, they're called bolt cutters" you informed.

He just raised his eyebrows looking satisfied.

Alby, Minho, Thomas and Teresa joined you and Newt at the front.

"Alright, have you all got your weapons!" Minho yelled.

Roars erupted from the crowd momentarily deafening you.

"This is one last warning, whoever wants to stay here stays, but whoever decides to do that is better off dead, you get me?" Alby spoke.

Everyone looked around at each other making sure that none of their friends wanted to stay. No one did of course but everyone still had to check.

"Well then, let's go!" Minho said turning towards the Maze.

He turned back around to your surprise.

"And please, don't klunk your pants because if you do I'll find a griever and feed you to it myself" seeming satisfied with himself he turned around and jogged into the Maze.

You followed not long behind him with the rest of the Gladers following. You weren't sacred but you knew that other people were. Newt was running beside you sweating and running with a limp. You've never noticed that before, Newts limp.

You looked behind you to see a very scared Chuck carrying a huge bag twice the size of him.

"Hey, come next to me" you shouted over the sound of the clamouring feet.