Red Velvet Pancakes~

Maya: Ey Mattieeee!~

Matt: *is hugging Al* What do you want? =^=

Maya: Waitingforthem 123 asked you if you ship yourself with your 1p and if you could give her a hug. *waitingforthem 123 is hiding behind me and peeks around to wave at Matt*

Matt: *Face turns red and eyes sparkle* MY 1P IS SO MOTHER FUCKING CUTE I WANNA FUCK-

Maya: *puts hand over Matt's mouth* Not in front of our guest Matt!

Matt: *scoffs* Since when did you turn into Oliver?

Maya: *glares at Matt as a dark aura appears* Ya know, if I wanted to, I could extend the period of time that you have to hug Al. Is that what you want?

Matt: NO. I'M SORRY MAYA. PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

Al: Ouch. Am I really that bad?

Maya: *pats Al on the head* There are times Al... There are times.

Al: *pouts*

Maya: Matt, don't forget to hug our guest!

Matt: Oh yeah. *walks up to Waitingforthem 123 and grins* Hello, Chickadee. *hugs and pats her on the head making her faint* Oh geez not again... *sighs* This isn't the first time that I've hugged someone and they've fainted...

Al: But I made more babes faint than you! *smirks*

Matt: *Pulls out hockey stick and glares at Al* Do you want me to Kill you?

Al: *chuckles nervously* Yeah I think I'm good bro. *quickly goes to his room*

Maya: *sets Waitingforthem 123 on the couch* Hey Matt, what if I told you that your 1p was here right now?

Matt: WHAT? IS HE REALLY HERE? WHERE IS HE? *frantically looks around the room for Matthew (1p Canada)*

Maya: *chuckles* Ey! Yo Matthew, you can come in now!

Matthew: *walks into the room* Why did you bring me here agai-  *sees Matt and blushes* E-eh?

Matt: *blushes and nervously smiles at Matthew* H-hi... *waves*

Matthew: ((O-oh he's hot! O///O))

Matt: ((SO FUCKING CUTE @///@))

Maya: *smirks and pushes Matt into Matthew*

Matt: G-GAH! *bumps into Matthew and accidentally kisses him* @/////@

Matthew: *face flushes a dark red* O///O

Matt: *pulls away* Ahg! I-I'm sorry chickadee! It was an acciden-

Matthew: *presses lips against Matt's and wraps his arms around Matt's neck*

Matt: Mmnph?. . . *kisses back and wraps arms around Matthew's waist*

Maya:  *pulls out phone and takes a picture* Teehee~. >w< My OTP has finally come truuee~.

Matt: *pulls away from Matthew and a dark aura appears behind him* Maya, give me your phone.

Maya: AAHHG!!! *runs upstairs into Al's room and lock's the door* Okay, well don't forget to vote and to put your questions in the comments section. See y-

Matt: *is banging on the door* I WILL KILL YOU, MAYA.

Maya: Eek! Okay bye! Q-Q

A/N: Ey well now that Matt and Matthew are "together" right now, Matthew will be staying for a few chapters! That means that you can ask him a few questions too!