Liar!

Matt: *hugging Al* Why life T^T . . .

Al: Hey, don't be rude. T3T

Maya: *walks into the room* Hey, Matt? Can I talk to you alone for a minute?

Matt: Eh? Okay sure...

Maya: *takes Matt into the kitchen* Okay so somebody dared you, but it may be a bit hard to do.

Matt: Well what is it?

Maya: You have to switch Al's veggie burgers with real meat. This was requested by DragonSlayer2048.

Matt: *chuckles* I have already done that to Al once. I will admit though, it will be kinda hard since he bought his own fridge.

Maya: Why would it be hard if he has his own fridge? ._.

Matt: Because he put an alarm system on it =_=.

Maya: *facepalms* Oh my God. Well good luck with that then. *leaves the house*

~ After the switch on the next day~

Matt & Maya: *watching a hockey game in the living room*

Al: *in the kitchen getting lunch* WHAT THE FUCK.

Maya: Oooohhh shit.

Al: *storms into the living room* WHO THE FUCK FUCKED AROUND WITH MY FOOD?!?!

Matt: Food? You mean trash?

Al: MATT I SWEAR TO-

Matt: But I didn't do it. Maya did.

Maya: WAIT WHAT. Q_Q

Al: MAYA, I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. *pulls out nailed bat*

Maya: MATT WHY? QAQ *sprints for my life*

Al: GET BACK HERE BASTARD. *sprints after Maya*

Maya: *finds a closet and hides in it* Okay... *tries to catch breath* Well that's the chapter for now. Please don't forget to vote and ask questions in the comments section. Oh yeah and I am in the mood for 18+ asks. Please QwQ. Anyways, see you guys later!

Al: *smashes the closet door open* I found you!

Maya: Q^Q Shit.