So cruel, yet so loving.

Matthew: *is sleeping on Matt's shoulder*

Matt: *is on the couch petting Matthew's hair*

Maya: *runs up to Matt* MATT. MATT. DOGS294 LOCKED AL OUT OF THE HOUSE IN THE COLD AND FOR SOME REASON, THE DOOR NEEDS A KEY TO BE UNLOCKED. HELP DUDE.

Matt: *raises an eyebrow* And I should be worried because?...

Maya: EHHHHHH?!?! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE A BIT?

Matt: Nope. Not a bit. I do this to him all the time so I can get some peace and quiet every once in awhile. It's nice, eh?

Maya: Geez. You're nice =_= . . .

~ Two hours later~

Maya: Hey, Matt? Don't you think that you should let Al in now? It's been two hours...

Matt: *looks at the clock on the wall* Oh. I guess you're right. I guess I'll get him now. *slowly lays Matthew on the couch and opens the door*

Al: *tramples over Matt and sits in front of the fireplace shivering* F-f-fuck y-y-you guys... I-I-I could have d-died out there ya know!

Maya: Hey! I tried to help, but Matt didn't want to and I don't know where the key is!

Al: *sniffles* I g-guess I'm just that u-unbearable, huh?. . .

Matt: *sighs* . . .

Maya: *whispers in Matt's ear* Psst. Matt. Now would be a good time to hug Al ya know~ You might as well get it out of the way.

Matt: *grunts* Yeah I guess..... *hugs Al from behind* Quit your cryin ya big baby. You're not that unbearable.... Come on. I'll make you some hot chocolate...

Al: *blushes* Th-thanks Matt....

Maya: Awww what a nice brother!

Matt: *glares at Maya*

Maya: Well I guess I'll end it here! Don't forget to vote and ask questions in the comments section. See ya! ^_^