Too many hugs...

Matt: *is sitting on the couch and reading a book*

Maya: *walks in the room* Hey Matt. You have a dare from dogs297..... but you're not gonna like it.

Matt: *puts book down* What is it?....

Maya: Dogs297 said that you have to hug Al for at least a few minutes for 20 chapters or not eat waffles or pancakes for 20 chapters.

Matt:  NO. FUCK NO. I WILL NOT DO THIS. NO.

Maya: You have to Matt. It's the rule of asks and dares.

Matt: RULE MY ASS.

Maya: *chuckles and mummbles* rule your ass.

Matt: *facepalms* Okay but still! I will not hug him or stop eating pancakes and waffles!

Al: *peaks his head into the room* I hear that somebody owes me a hug?~

Matt: NO. NO FUCK YOU. I WILL NOT HUG YOU. YOU CAN JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Al: *walks up to Matt* Awwww come on Mattie. It's not that terrible to have to hug me for three minutes is it?~

Matt: *glares and crosses arms* Yes it is.

Al: *makes sad puppy face* Why do you hate me Mattie? *sniffles* I'm your brother...

Matt: *groans and sighs* Nngg.... I don't hate you... You can just be very... bothersome sometimes. *blushes a dark shade of red* I'll fucking hug you. BUT DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A SUPER BIG DEAL ABOOT IT. YA HEAR?

Al: *eyes sparkle* Oh Mattie I love you t-

Matt: *dark aura appears and glares at Al* I said do not make a big fucking deal aboot it.

Al: *sweatdrops and chuckles* Hehehe okay sorry Mattie.

Matt: *sighs and hugs Al with a blush on his face* Don't call me Mattie you dumbass...

Al: *hugs back with a smirk on his face* Okay whatever ya say Mattie.

Matt: *pulls away from hug and glares at Al* I will fucking beat you with my hockey stick.

Al: *smirks* Which hockey stick ?~

Matt: FUCK YOU. *chases Al with a hockey stick*

Maya: *giggles* This is gonna be a long 20 chapters for Matt. Well, don't forget to vote and ask questions in the comments section. See ya soon! ^_^