2p!AmeCan Hells yeah! >w<

Maya & Matt: *sitting on the bed in Matt's room watching hockey*

Al: *is also sitting on the bed and pouting because he can't watch his baseball game* (all other televisions are occupied)

Dogs297: *walks into the room* Hey Matt! You didn't hug Al in the last few chapters, so now you have to either kiss him on the cheek or do something nice for him. Oh yeah and HOCKEY SUCKS. *yanks Al off of the bed and hides behind Al*

Al: I AGREE. *crosses arms*

Matt: . . . *glares as a dark aura forms behind him*

All 3 of us: *sweatdrops*

Maya: Al... Dogs297... I would run while you still can.

Al: I agree! *tries to run away*

Dogs297: Oh no you don't! *handcuffs Al to Matt and hands Maya the key to them* You can unlock them once Matt either kisses Al or whatever. Well, I'm out! *leaves*

Al: Hey! Get me the fuck away from him! He's gonna kill meeee! TAT

Matt: *rolls eyes* Geez Al. If you continue your bitching, I'm just gonna assume that it's that time of the month for you and then I'm gonna have to go buy you some more tampons.

Al: QAQ.... Well fuck you too Matt. Fuck you too...

Maya: *is laughing hysterically on the bed while holding her stomach* Hahaha! H-hey Al? Hehehehe... *tries to catch breath* Y-you need some ice for that burn? HAAAHAHAHHAA!!

Al: I hate you too.... T-T

Maya: *is finished laughing and whispers in Matt's ear* Kiss hiiiiimmmm~

Matt: E-EHHHH?!?!?!

Maya: Teehee~. *walks out the room and locks the door* Have fun boyyss~.

Al: Uuhhhhmmmm... What happened? ._.

Matt: =////= hnnrrng...

~In other room with Maya~

Maya: *pulls out Oliver's spell book* I am so evil~. *chants some words and the book glows pink afterwards* Hm. ._. Well Ima just hope it worked!

~Back with Matt and Al~

Matt: Okay well I'm gonna try to get us out of- *has the sudden urge to kiss Al* WHAT THE FUCK? @///@

Al: Matt, you okay? You look like a fucking fire hydrant.

Matt: *tries to fight the urge* Hnnmgg      @///~///@.....    Fuck it. *grabs Al tightly by the shirt and kisses him deeply*

Al: @///3///@ Mmnphh!?! . . .    *shrugs shoulders and kisses back*

Maya: *quietly opens the door and takes a picture, but the flash was left on* Oh fuck. Q-Q

Matt & Al: DELETE THE FUCKING PICTURE NOOOWW.

Maya: Not today!~ *quickly waves Oliver's wand and poofs away into a closet* Good enough. Well, that's all for today! Don't forget to vote and ask questions in the comments section please! Oh yeah and also, for the next 3 chapters (whenever someone asks a question like this) you guys can have magical powers to make ANYTHING happen to the 2p!FACE family or.... *shivers* e-even me. Pretty much like an M!A from tumblr. So with that said, see ya soon! ^_^