Cupcakes and Veggie Burgers~

Oliver: *is baking some cupcakes in the kitchen* HmmHmmm~ La dee daa~

Maya: *taps Oliver on the shoulder* Yo Oliver. 

Oliver: *turns around and grins at Maya* Yes, love?~

Maya: Iggy_Fenn asked which ship is better; 2p!USUK or 2p!Canaland. AND I CHOOSE 2P!USUK. ALL THE WAY MAN. NOW GO AND CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO ALLEN.

Oliver: *eyes widen and a blush creeps on his face* E-excuse me?. . . 

Maya: Come on Oliver. Don't play dumb. We all know that you have feelings for Al.

Oliver: *becames flustered* H-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!

Maya: Well I- WAIT YOU DO? YOU WHAT? HUUUHHH?!?!?!

Oliver: AHHHGGG!!!! >/////<

Maya: *hugs Oliver* Shhhhhh. It's okay Ollie. It's okay.

Oliver: *sniffles* D-does Alfie know? Q^Q

Maya: He should know! How about you tell him now, eh?

Oliver: N-no! I couldn't possibly do such a thing! Why don't we wait until I -

Maya: YO AL. OLIVER WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Oliver: GAH! W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYY?????!!!!!!! QAQ

Maya: *slaps hand over Oliver's mouth* SHHHH. Just play cool yo! Play cool. And don't "fangirl". Got it?

Oliver: *rapidly nods*

Maya: Good! ^_^

Al: What do you want Oliver? I was kinda in the middle of watching the baseball game on t.v.

Maya: *winks at Oliver and leaves the room*

Oliver: W-well I... *blushes*

Al: You okay? Your face is turning pink...

Oliver: *clears throat and takes a deep breath* I have something very important that I must tell you Al... I-I... I love.... 

Al: Huh?. . . 

Oliver: *squeezes his eyes shut* I love you Allen!

Al: *blushes* O-Oliver. . .

Oliver: *slowly opens one eye*

Al: *kisses Oliver on the lips*

Oliver: *flinches and eyes widen*

Maya: *peeks around the corner and takes a picture of Oliver and Al with phone* Teehee~ Here's another photo to go into my OTP gallery~

Oliver: *pulls away from kiss and looks over at Maya* You little rude face jerk pants! *pink swirls form in eyes* Give me your phone poppet~ *pulls out a kitchen knife*

Maya: NOPE. BYE. *sprints upstairs and hides in a closet* Well this is it for now guys. Don't forget to vote and put any questions that you may have in the comments section below. Also, don't forget that Matthew (1p! Canada) is gonna be in here for awhile, so you can ask him questions too!

~ Awakening from dream~

Maya: *sits up in bed* MY GOOD GOD. *looks around room and sadly sighs* My OTP thougghhh T-T. . .