Justin Bieber?.....NO.

Al: *sitting on the couch and watching tv*

Matt: *polishing his hockey stick*

Maya: *bursts into the room* YO MATT. MY FRIEND HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU.

Matt: *looks at Maya then looks back down to continue cleaning hockey stick* What is it?

Maya: She asked why you created Justin Bieber.

Matt: *Stands up and grabs Maya's shirt* I DID NOT CREATE HIM. IT'S AMERICA'S FUCKING FAULT FOR MAKING HIM SUCH A BIG DICK.

Al: *pauses tv* That's not true! He was born in Canada. Therefore, he is your fault. So fuck you maple loving moose sucker!

Maya: *whispers* Oh buurrnnn....

Matt: *lets go of Maya and storms over to Al* I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN YOU VEGETARIAN SHIT STAIN.

Al: MAPLE LOVING MOTHER FUCKING MOOSE SUCKER. *sticks tongue out at Matt*

Matt: THAT'S FUCKING IT. *Swings hockey stick at Al*

Al: *blocks Matt with nailed bat and waves a finger in Matt's face* Nuh uh ahh~ Not todaaayyy~

Matt: I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Al: I love you too motherfucker~

Oliver: *gets between Al and Matt* Boys, fighting doesn't solve anything! And neither does swearing! *holds out swear jar* Swear jar. Now.

Matt: *glares at Al and puts a dollar in the jar*

Al: *smirks and flips Matt off*

Oliver: *grabs Al's ear* HEY. NONE OF THAT.

Al: Ooowwwww! Okay okay I'm sorry Mattie. *puts a dollar in the jar*

Oliver: That's better~

Maya: ._. .... Well that happened... Don't forget to ask questions in the comments and vote please! See you next time! ^_^