Tsuyu Asui

"You damn nerd, wake up!"

Izuku was awaken on his desk, by none other than that pomeranian with anger issues...

"Kacchan."

"I need to talk to you for a damn minute!"

"What is it?"

"Who is that hero? The one who defeated that sludge guy, decimated those training robots, and saved that Yaoyorozu!?"

"Ask more slowly, would you...?"

Izuku yawned, and in his field of vision he sees both Uraraka and Momo, both holding a bento.

Izuku then remembered, "Ah yes, I forgot to bring my food..."

"Midoriya-Kun...!"

"Midoriya."

Both of them went over to Izuku's desk, with Momo kicking Bakugo in the butt, sending him flying away crashing to Shouto Todoroki, another classmate with a scar on his face, and a monotone hair color. Bakugo yelled at Momo, before realizing where did he land, he landed on Todoroki's arm, in a princess carry.

"What are you doing, asshole...?" Bakugo growled.

"Not getting you hurt. Never expected some angry multitalented firehead like you would be kicked away that easily."

"Take that back!"

And they fight each other, as the ground around them became smoke clouds.

Iida went over to stop them from fighting, only for him to be sucked into the fight like how a vacuum cleaner sucks down dust.

"Umm, Midoriya-Kun... Here, you can have my bento."

"No, have mine. Her's is poisonous."

"Y... You don't have proof!"

They continued to bicker as Izuku covered his ears. Ever since he saved Momo that day, the both of them would often fight when they were about to give him something.

Now Izuku didn't know wether if he is hungry or having a headache.

In the end he picked Uraraka's bento, much to Momo's dismay.

Later that day, Izuku trains by himself at the field, practicing his combos until he felt thirsty from the heat of the sun.

"Looking for this, ribbit?"

Izuku turned around to see a black haired girl with odd features, and she just croaked like a frog?

"Ah, thank you, Asui-San."

This girl is Tsuyu Asui, her quirk allows her to have abilities akin to that of a frog. Wether if it's jumping, swimming or even lengthening her own tongue.

The both of them sat down beneath a tree, as Izuku gulped down his water bottle in an instant.

"I thought I was gonna die, I've underestimated today's heat."

"You shouldn't be overexerting yourself, ribbit."

"Thanks again, but I had to do this, it's in order for me to reduce the chance of being injured from using my quirk."

"And may I see your quirk?"

"Of course, Asui-San. Which one, though?"

"The one you used that time, when that giant practice robot is trashed, ribbit."

Izuku shook. He couldn't let Tsuyu know yet, could he?

"Promise me, don't tell this to anyone especially Kacchan, alright?"

Izuku took his buckle from his sports bag, and puts it on his waist, and it fastens itself.

The card book opens, and a card flies out.

"Henshin!"

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

And Izuku transformed into his costume, in front of Tsuyu who eyed him with awe.

"Alright, the one I used that day..."

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - U-U-URAVITY"

A random poorly rooted tree was then lifted as the gravity went to zero, and Izuku inserted the other card.

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - D-D-D-DEKU"

And Izuku kicked the tree, making it burn as it soars out through the sky, making it look like a meteorite. It explodes in the middle of the air, and it was seen by Bakugo.

"Did he appear again!?"

Back at where Izuku is, Tsuyu applauded at the quirks she saw.

"Amazing! But wasn't the first quirk you used was Ochako's?"

"It is. I don't know how, but this card book, it has all the quirks belonging to the male students, but for some reason I still don't have the girls' quirks. The ones I got were Uraraka's just now, and recently I got Yaoyorozu-San's quirk here."

Izuku explained, showing the cards to Tsuyu.

"With that Book and Belt you can be a pro hero in a second, ribbit. But where did you get them?"

"A person, wearing the costume that you saw just now gave them to me. He didn't speak much, but he just gave them and left. But I can swear that he looked familiar."

"I see. Then you are miles better from me..."

"What? Don't get yourself down, Asui-San. I mean, you have an interesting quirk, just like how frogs can be."

"You do?" Tsuyu perked up.

"I mean, even me who was born quirkless finds many things interesting."

Tsuyu's heart then warms itself, as she then looked down.

It was then when several cards flew out, and Izuku sees that cards that display Tsuyu and her abilities glowed, and they gained her powers.

"What happened?"

Izuku then showed her the cards, and she raised a brow.

"But, what does this mean?"

"I don't know, I mean every time I gained these cards the powers they represent, the original quirk owners then suddenly became close to me."

"Like Ochako and Yao-Momo?"

"Well yes... Wait, Yao-Momo?"

"That's what us girls called her, ribbit. And to be frank, Midoriya... I think I may also be attracted to you."

And in the distance, a certain grape headed midget hears it all. This is Minoru Mineta, like I said he is a midget, and he is a pervert with dirty thoughts that are easy to read.

"And there he goes again, he scored another gal! I wonder when am I gonna score mine..."

Mineta then became even more angrier as he sees Tsuyu wrapping her long tongue around Izuku's body, pulling him in for a hug before releasing the tongue.

He became so angry that he then punched the closest thing next to him, and much to his dismay...

"Grrkkk..."

It was Bakugo's balls that he punched just now.

"Uh-oh..."

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU GRAPE HEADED SONOFABITCH!"

A loud scream was then heard, as Izuku and Tsuyu then went back to class safely.

But they didn't notice the flying pile of the U.A school uniform following them from behind, apparently also witnessing everything that happened, even the ones before Tsuyu's hug.

- To Be Continued