USJ Incident

All Might has been inducted into U.A's faculty and everyone had to distance themselves from the press who were later repelled thanks to the U.A Barrier... Which is just a high-tech gate.

Today is also the day that class 1-A would be brought to the USJ dome for further training, assisted by the Pro Hero, Thirteen.

Everyone listened to Aizawa's instructions, save for two blonde buds, one whom is an angry multitalented pomeranian, and the other is a literal walking powerbank with low academic skills.

However, later on a black portal opens and everyone begins to ask if this is part of the test or not. Too bad, it's real.

Izuku, who is left behind after he forgot something rushed into the dome and noticed the oddity inside. He puts on the buckle, and inserted the card to transform.

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

Afterwards he ran inside, and towards the group.

"Everyone! What is going on around here?"

"You are.... Well, Villains, Real villains are attacking the dome! You've gotta help us!"

Uraraka plead, and Izuku nodded. The villains in front of them then noticed Izuku's presence, and they backed off as if they fear him.

"Tomura! That's... That's the devil!" One of the villains shouted.

"Him, a devil?" Ochako questioned as she looked over at Deku.

"That's what Hagakure called me when she confronted me as well. Ochaco, did you have a crazy dream, by any chance?"

Uraraka begins to back off, and Deku nodded. "I'll take that as a yes, then. It means whatever happened in the future caused me to make you all, wether you're heroes or villains to turn on me."

Deku then readied a card, as the crusty lipped Tomura chuckled.

"He's the devil...? He doesn't look like much. Who are you, brat?"

"Just a Passing Through Hero, Remember that."

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

Deku then pointed his right arm towards the villains, and a blast of homing bullets flew out from his gauntlet. However they were all stopped as one of the villains conjured a black mist.

When Deku realizes it, he finds himself  being submerged into a body of deep water.

"This is... The flood zone!?" Deku said through his mask, as it seems to have a rebreather of it's own.

He then noticed a shark like figure swimming towards him, and in the last second he felt a long tongue had wrapped itself around him. He was then pulled out of the water and was thrown onto a ship, and he looked at his savior.

"Ah, thank you, Asui--"

"Please, Midoriya. Call me Tsu, ribbit."

"Alright..."

However they heard screaming coming from a midget about to drown in the water, and the shark villain is not far from him. It's Mineta! They had to help him, even though his ethics are questionable.

Izuku looked at his card book, and as he think a card flew out. He then inserted it inside the reader.

"QUIRK CONQUER CARD - F-F-FROPPY"

"Tsu, this might tickle a little."

"Eh--RIBBIT!?" Tsuyu croaked as Deku suddenly slapped her in the back.

Like both Ochaco and Momo, she turned into a ball of light that went inside Deku's body. Deku then proceeded to insert another card.

"ATTACK CARD - FROG TONGUE"