Shie Hassaikai Raid Part 2, The Deku Way of Love

Izuku couldn't believe that he failed to save someone for once. And that person whom he failed to save is a little girl.

He sat on his bed, looking at the card reader. It was then when he noticed that he's not alone. He looked up to see the Red Helen up close.

"H... How did you enter?!"

The Red Helen, judging by the suit underneath the red armor, turns out to be a girl. Her mask covers her entire face, but not her hair and horn. She is a bit familiar.

She pointed over to the right hip side of her belt, and pointed over to the All Might Alarm Clock.

"Can you... Can you please at least talk?"

The Red Helen nodded, as she then took a seat on his chair in front of his desk.

"You are Deku-San, if I'm right?" She asked, her voice filtered by the mask.

"I... I am him, indeed. What are you coming here for?"

"Tomorrow, during the raid you must succeed in saving her. There will be no third chance."

"Eh? But Nighteye said that--"

"For once, do not listen to him. That's all that I need to say to you."

"Wait! At least, can I see your face?"

The Red Helen sighed, and unattached the butterfly shaped device from her belt buckle, undoing her transformation.

Izuku widened his eyes at who is he looking at right now.

"You are...!?"

-----
During the day of the raid, the plan goes awry as Rikiya, one of the Yakuza elites blocked a team consisting of Ryukyu, Nejire and Ochako away from the hideout.

Mirio headed alone on a separate group... Which consists of him alone. He asked himself, "Where on earth is Midoriya!?"

While the third group, which has Aizawa, Tamaki and Fat Gum were fighting against two members, Yu Hojo, a bald man wearing a face mask and Soramitsu Tabe, a guy wearing a sack hood.

Man, looks like Tabe is not going to win any fashion shows with that getup!

"What do you mean, with that getup!?" Tabe asked.

"Focus on the fight, sackhead!" Yu said.

Tamaki told Aizawa and Fat Gum to move ahead and leave the two to himself. As a result he was overwhelmed by Tabe's quirk to eat Tamaki's attacks which includes tentacles and such.

However a red flash took care of them both leaving Tamaki confused, as they then disappeared after getting hit multiple times.

Deeper inside, Kirishima and Fat Gum were facing other elites which were Kendo Rappa, a large muscular man and Hekiji Tengai, a blonde man in a black yukata.

Together they were the Spear and Shield of the Yakuza, which nearly overwhelmed Kirishima and Fat Gum until Kirishima's will to protect others caused him to be able to protect fat gum long enough for the latter to defeat the both of them. However after their bodies dropped to the ground they vanished as a red flash whizzed by.

The Pro Hero Lock Rock is facing Twice deeper in the hideout, trying his best to fend the wild man off until the red flash whizzed pass, and Twice vanished.

He is confused, long enough until the space around the room distorts.

However, Deku suddenly came in, using the Shoot Style of One for All, to cause the culprit of the space bending Yakuza to appear, and in an instant, he was also taken away by the red flash.