Quirk Sniper

Nobody knew who that hero was, who single handedly beat the villains back at USJ, except for a select few. One of them includes a black haired girl who uses earphone jacks to attack.

Now she is gazing at Izuku Midoriya with full of hatred as she wrote down notes during class.

However, she could not do anything in the middle of the class. She doesn't want to get in trouble.

And so she waited for the opportunity, which is during the end of school for the day. Everyone else has packed up their belongings and went home except for Izuku and her.

"Midoriya."

"Ah... Jirou, isn't it?"

"I see we're not familiar as of yet. I am Jirou Kyoka, and I have a question for you."

"G... Go ahead." Izuku doesn't like where this is going.

"Do you know who is the masked hero that saved everyone back at the USJ?"

"What...? I mean, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't spew nonsense. I saw you undoing your transformation."

"I guess I really couldn't make it stay a secret for long, huh? Yes, I am that hero. What... Why are you asking that for?"

Jirou's earphone jacks then lengthens itself and pierced through the floor. In an instant Izuku hears an extremely loud banging, so loud that he had to cover his ears.

"A sound amplifying quirk..!?"

"I will end you, right here and now. Nobody is here to witness it... I shall save everyone." Jirou stated her motive as Izuku knelt down onto the floor.

Jirou closes her distance to Izuku, hands ready to choke the life out of the poor cinnamon roll. The earphone jacks unplugged themselves from the floor, and as Jirou is centimeters away from him...

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

Izuku turned into Deku, and quickly warped himself away using the Warp Gate card, which infuriates Jirou. She was so close!

Jirou walked her way home, listening to some punk rock along the way. She sensed that she was being followed, and she turned around to see a couple of unnamed villains readying their weapons. Why here of all places, and time? It isn't even night yet.

Jirou then plugged her earphone jacks into the ground, trying to amplify her heartbeat, just like what she did with Izuku earlier. However the villains didn't flinch, it turns out that they are wearing ear plugs to counter Jirou's attack.

Jirou ran away, until she stumbled upon a dead end. She turned around and leaned into the wall with fear.

The villains are about to lay their hands on her when a gunshot rang through the air.

"Ara ara... What do we have here? Some bad boys trying to do lecherous things to an innocent?"

All of them looked up, to see a long haired girl wearing the U.A high uniform.

"Who on earth... Is she?"

Jirou asked as she never saw this girl before.

"If you want to have fun with someone... Let Onee-Chan teach you a lesson."

She inserted two cards into her gun, which had a driver attached onto the barrel

"SUMMON CARD - TOMURA, SUMMON CARD - DABI"

She then pulled the trigger as two silhouettes later were shot from the gun, and they materialize on the ground in front of the other villains.

Jirou widened her eyes upon seeing Tomura. She remembered him during USJ, what is he doing with this girl?

The unnamed villains tried to strike them, but they were no match for these two high ranked villains.

"RETURN CARDS"

The villains then turned back into cards and flew towards the girl. She jumped down from the roof, and offered Jirou a hand.

"Got you, Jirou Kyoka."

"How do you know my name?"

"Long story. Now you should head home... Good girls don't stay outside until it's late~" She said, smirking menacingly.

"...Right. But who are you again?" Jirou looked to her side, and when she returned her sights to ask the girl, she disappeared.

"...That was quick."

But now Jirou had more questions. Who is that Onee-Chan she just saw? And why does she look like...

"Midoriya... She looks like him, I wonder why."

Meanwhile Izuku warped in front of his home and opened the door.

"I'm home!"

"Ah, I-Chan! You're early!"

"Yes, mom. The trains are early as well..." He couldn't tell his mother yet as well.

But he still couldn't get over the fact that Jirou knew about his secret. He doesn't remember seeing her when he undid his transformation back then.

Maybe tomorrow, he can explain to the black haired girl.

- To Be Continued