Mina Ashido (+ The Quirk Sniper Strikes Again)

A loud scream of agony rang throughout the small alleyway, in the dead of night.

The figure of Dabi just rendered someone immobile after burning the opponent with his blue flames.

"I guess, Onee-Chan should now confiscate your quirk~!" A feminine voice said behind 'Dabi'.

The feminine figure then forcefully grabbed the victim by the head, and sucking out his life energy... And quirk.

"Another villain dead~"

The next day, Izuku is looking at the recent news through his phone.

"More villains are found dead with no life fluids in them...? What on earth is going on here? Not just that, it was reported that they had their quirks forcibly stolen..."

"Yo, Modoriya~" a cheerful voice chirped.

Izuku then felt a little weight on his shoulders, it is Mina Ashido, one of his classmates.

"What're you reading~?"

"Oh, it's nothing--"

"Ah, another villain murdered?"

Too late, she already saw the headlines before Izuku shut off his phone.

"I've been wondering as well, Ashido-San. Who caused this? I mean, I know that Tomura, the villain we saw back then once touched someone's skin, and they disintegrate into dust. But this is... This is just crossing the line."

"Well, wether the murderer is either a villain, vigilante or even a hero, I don't mind. At least the street's a bit safer."

"But this is just scaring the others. Even Kacchan over there is shaking a bit."

Izuku pointed to Bakugo, whose trembling can be obviously seen.

"I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid of some murderer, I'm not..."

Behind him, is a red haired boy. His name is Eijiro Kirishima, whose quirk is to harden his body. He had a wide grin, and whispered in Bakugo's ear.

"Ah, I've come to suck out your fluids--"

And he was met with an explosive blast which sends him flying back to his seat, and he fell unconscious, although if one sees from afar it looked like he's asleep on class.

"Forget about Bakugo.... I mean, you know what I mean~" she begins to stroke Izuku by the chin.

"Wait, what?"

"I know your secret as well... Like the other girls before me. I want to experience what it felt like being inside your body."

"Alright, now if we're speaking out of context, people will misunderstand."

Izuku gently pushed Mina away, which she responded with a pouty face. A lightbulb then appears on top of Mina's head, and she makes a rather creepy grin.

'Now that's a rape face if I ever see one...' Mineta thought, gazing at the two from the door. He was just on his way back from the restroom doing whatever he does.

"Midoriya, can you walk me home after school?"

'So it isn't rape after all! Damn pimp, now the whole class's gals are onto him...!' Mineta's face then distorted as his eyes widened at the shocking truth.

Because Mina is the last person in the classroom who hasn't truly fallen for Izuku like the others... Yet.

Mina is a matchmaker, and she knows a good pairing when she sees one. However after knowing that Izuku scored all the other girls in the classroom, she begins to think, which pairing is going to be the best.