Forest Training Camp, Part 1

Months passed, and the 1-A students have finally finished the end of term exams. Midoriya didn't use his Belt nor cards during that time, since that qualifies as cheating, just like what happened back at the Sports Fest.

And now, here Izuku is at the Department of Support. He was just passing through until a pair of hands grabbed him in.

"You really do have a nice figure! I love your muscles, Izuku~" the perpetrator, Mei, said as she rubbed Izuku's chest from behind, her breasts pressing against his back.

"Stop it already Hatsume...! I didn't come here to be inspected!"

"I do have to tell you though, that belt buckle you have there and that card book... They're suspiciously familiar~"

"What... What do you mean?"

Mei then slammed a large blueprint on the workshop table, and pointed to a familiar device.

"Isn't that my..."

"I want to ask you very carefully, Izu-baby, where did you get this belt... Even though I never even finished making it yet~?"

"I... I can explain, alright?"

Izuku told Mei everything, and she grinned, intrigued by his story.

"So, some person in your costume gave it to you? Well, coincidentally this belt is created to only be used by you, as well!"

It was then when Izuku realized it. What if the figure who gave him the belt is him from a distant future, like what Toru, Jirou and the invading villains back at the USJ Incident told him about their nightmares?

Izuku then looked over at some other blueprints, most of them were odd belts, like the one he is using.

The one that caught his attention is the device that resembles a flip phone.

"What is a flip phone doing in here...?"

"Oh that? That's Mk.555! My latest project! It's almost done."

"Mark... Triple 5?"

"Yes, or you may call it Zero Gravity"

"So this one is for Ochaco?"

"So perceptive! It is for her! I just need to finish tweaking some data here and it's done!"

And upon the press of a button, it's complete. The flip phone like object which is on the other workbench then said "Power on".

"That's nice, but where's the belt?"

And they searched the entire department for the damn thing, until they finally found it being brought by Power Loader, who is intrigued by the belt's design.

Afterwards, Mei put the belt and the device into a small metal suitcase. Inside there is also a strange digital camera like device, a laser pointer, and some sort of hilt for a blade.

"And the finishing touches!"

Mei then placed a pile of papers into the case, which turns out to be the manual on how to use the devices.

"Makes sense, this thing is too complex to use. Oh, and Hatsume..."

"Yes?"

"Did you come up with this... Idea? To make power up belts?"

"Nope. But some girl who had a striking similarities with you gave me the blueprints, and the materials!"

Izuku then remembered what Izumi said back at Hosu.

'There are other better quirks around that requires this Onee-Chan to snipe'

That's what she said.