VS. Hero Killer

Tenya visited his brother at the hospital, and upon hearing that he can no longer fight because the Hero Killer, Stain had caused it.

He doesn't notice the busty long haired figure overhearing their conversation, and she smirked. She has finally found a suitable target to be hunted.

Days later, at U.A there is finally the day where the students make their hero names, which all of them made except for Bakugo, who still had a cast on his recovering arm, and that he had to write his hero name left handed.

He became increasingly angry when Midnight doesn't accept the names he had written. They were then given nominations to train under other pro heroes.

Midnight prayed that she would have to nominate Izuku, but the principal noticed her behavior around the boy, and rigged the nomination so that Izuku may train under someone else... And much to All Might's fear, it is Gran Torino, the old Pro Hero who is known to be the fastest.

Izuku trained under Torino for the whole day. Meanwhile at a discreet alleyway in Hosu, Izumi meets with a masked man holding blades and daggers.

"So, I guess we had a deal, then."

"You can do whatever you want, as long as you give me some people to act as my guards." Stain replied.

"That won't be a problem." She said, as she loaded three cards into her gun.

"SUMMON CARD - SLUDGE VILLAIN, SHARK VILLAIN, NOMU"

And upon the pulling of the trigger, three villains appear, being shot out of the gun barrel as holograms at first, before becoming real in a matter of seconds.

"Now, let me deal with Endeavor, and the other villains that might attack. These three should be enough~"

"Just, who are you?"

"Just a Passing Through Quirk Sniper, remember that."

"ATTACK CARD - WARP GATE"

Izumi pulls the trigger, opening a black portal which she used to head towards the city square, where she knew Tomura would release his own army of Nomu to terrorise the city.

In a matter of seconds, upon touching the Nomu in the vicinity, she stole their powers and life force, transferring them into cards.

"Now, let's run rampant in my style~"

She said as she readied the cards.

Meanwhile, Torino and Izuku are on a bullet train, in their hero costumes. Izuku had transformed into Deku, whom he named during class that day which caused Bakugo to glare at him. This also resulted in the entire class knowing Deku's real identity. Well, they're going to know either way.

Suddenly, a hero crashes into the train, and A Nomu appears. Torino then tackled it out of the train, to save the passengers and Deku.

Deku knew something is wrong in Hosu, and went on to check.

In the city square, Endeavor is already there, fighting the Nomu all by himself.

"What is this... They're much tougher than I expected..."

"It's because they're my summons~"

Endeavor stood up, and looked at the source of the voice, to see a dark green haired girl wearing the U.A uniform.

"Yahoo~ It's finally lovely to have met you, Pro Hero Endeavor~"

"Who are you?!"

"Just a Quirk Sniper, nothing much~"