Toru Hagakure

Izuku is walking his way towards the 1-A classroom as he forgot to take his card book which he left inside his desk for the second time.

He took the book, and looked around twice as he felt a pair of eyes watching him. He shrugged it off and walked away, not noticing the floating clothes behind him opening the supply closet quietly.

"So that book is where his quirks are..."

The pile of clothes followed him around, as Izuku then felt like being followed after a minute passed. And when he turned around, he was surprised to see them.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"GYAAAAAAA!!!????"

Both of them screamed at the same time, out of surprise.

"Oh, it's just you, Hagakure..." Izuku said, holding his chest, heart still beating from the surprise.

This invisible figure is named Toru Hagakure, one of Izuku's classmates in 1-A.

"It's nothing, really... I just wanted to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"The hero that defeated the sludge villain, one of the practice bots, and that drill villain who attacked Yao-Momo, was it you?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"I witnessed everything, Midoriya. Being stealthy is my forte."

"It looks like that I won't be able to lie... O... Okay, I am that hero, what of it?"

Then Toru went over to attack Izuku, however he stepped out of the way making her trip and fall, but Izuku grabbed her before she reaches the floor flatlined.

"Why... Are you helping me!?"

"Well, I think I should ask you, what are you just trying to do?"

"It's... Complicated."

"Well, maybe we indeed need to talk so that I know why are you trying to attack."

They went out of the school grounds together, and went to a Cafe.

Toru sat down on her chair, and began. "So, about earlier..."

"What about earlier?"

"I just had a crazy dream last night. I see heroes, our classmates and other students of U.A, teaming up with Villains to try defeating one mysterious figure..."

"And?"

"That figure is that masked one, the one you transformed into. He... He's a devil."

"A devil?"

"I mean, he does beat up villains, but in a brutal way that it went against the administration rules. As a result he was targeted."

'That belt... Why did he give it to me?'

"And what happened in the end of the dream?"

"All of us, heroes and villains alike are killed."

Izuku's heart sank at the revelation. The belt he was given was used to bring an end to heroes and villains?

"I'm just afraid you might end up being like him, or dead or worse..."

A concerned muttering left Toru's invisible lips.

"Well, it's just a dream right? Well, don't fret about it. Even if it is about the future, I can still change it by my actions here at present."

"What makes you think that, Midoriya?"

"Because I believe I can. And I would save everyone, protect every one of their smiles."

Izuku's determination made Toru's heart skipped a beat, before Izuku's card book pulsated inside his bag. Izuku opened it, and several cards flew out. They are Toru's quirks and abilities.

"So... Can I get you anything, Midoriya?"

She sounded nervous, she's also fallen for Izuku, like the previous three girls before her.

"I... I'm fine, I can order by myself."

"It feels like we are both... D...dating aren't we? Together at a cafe, well... You know." Toru asked.

It was then when suddenly Uraraka, Momo and Tsuyu walked by. After seeing Izuku with the invisible Toru, they barged into the cafe, took a couple of chairs and sat with them.

"""Midoriya, can I get you anything?"""

The three of them asked in unison. Can things get any worse...?

However in the table behind where Deku and his harem is sitting, sat a blonde haired boy, an angry look on his face as he heard everything that Izuku and Toru have been talking about.

Bakugo has finally found out, Deku is the masked figure back then.

He couldn't wait to test his strength against his supposed to be childhood friend he bullied all the time back in elementary and middle school.

- To Be Continued