Nemuri Kayama

Izuku is in the middle of finishing a written assignment for modern art history class, receiving looks from the girls who had been smitten on him previously.

The girls noticed each other's gazes on him, and begin to turn into glares, even Izuku felt cold from Toru's invisible eyes.

He looked over to the desk of Kaminari Denki, who is trying to peek on another's worksheet until suddenly a whip is lashed onto his desk.

"Kaminari Denki, you're getting a zero. You may leave the class to grief over it."

The voice, and the whip belonged to Nemuri Kayama, the modern art history teacher in U.A, and Izuku knew her as the pro hero Midnight, better known for her title as a R-18 hero for her sadism and outfit.

Kaminari tried to make a reason, but Midnight just gave him an icy glare causing him to run out, his fake crying can be heard throughout the hallways.

Izuku continued to finish his worksheet, as he noticed that one more person other than the girls who had fallen for him has lied their eyes on him.

From his peripheral vision, he could see Midnight staring at him intently. Is she concerned that Izuku might cheat it out like Kaminari?

Heck, No! He came here to U.A to be a hero, even if he had to study hard for it as well.

"Midoriya Izuku. You shall remain in the classroom after the class ends... For a moment."

It was at this moment when the girls broke their sights from Izuku, and turned towards the R-18 hero.

'Ah, great. I know this is going to happen... Watch over me, All Might!'

Elsewhere, All Might sneezes as he put a chess piece into it's next move. He is playing with a mouse like humanoid, who is the principal of UA, Nezu.

"My, is there something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. Must've been a breeze."

Back at Izuku, he remained in the classroom after everyone else had left.

"So, Midoriya Izuku... Right? Also known as Deku."

"You... How did you know my identity, Sensei?"

"The costume Deku wears looks exactly the same as what you wear, but more advanced. Too bad the other students couldn't notice it."

"I...."

"You should know this, bad boys shouldn't be cheating during the hero test yesterday... By using those gadgets you hid."

She dug into the desk, and took out the buckle and book.

"Please, give them back Sensei..."

"I am afraid you are in no position to make demands, Midoriya. I'm just going to play with these for a moment."

She opened the card book, and made an intrigued whistling.

"Here's my quirk... But why is the card gray, unlike the others?"

"It still hasn't gotten it's power yet. I couldn't use it."

"Do tell me, how do you gain power for the cards...?"

"I... Don't know. The boys' quirks got powered up when I first met them, as for the girls, I just had to... Talk to them, and then they would suddenly have a red face, then--"

"Ah, now I get it. You seduce girls to get their quirks."

"Of cour-- Wait, Sensei! It's not that! Some of them were in trouble before, and I helped them. That's all."

"You sure are an interesting..."

The card on Nemuri's hand then glowed, and much to both of their surprise it has gained color.

"And a cutie... To top it off. Maybe you need to visit me at the office sometimes~"

"What...? But aren't student-teacher relationships forbidden?"

"It won't be a problem as long as nobody knew, right?"

She then gave his buckle, card and books back before leaving.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow you're going to USJ, right? Do your best, boy!"

Izuku still sat there, he couldn't process what is exactly happening as of now. But he do know that he might get even more experience at the USJ. He looked at his buckle and book, and left the classroom.

- To Be Continued