U.A Sports Fest

"Owowowowow!"

"Sorry, Katsu--" Bakugo's Father, Masaru distanced his hands away from Bakugo, after putting on his cast.

"Damn Old man! You know this hurts like hell, right!?"

"I know, I know! I still know how painful it is to have a limb dislocated!"

"Just my goddamn luck, the sports festival is a few days away, and here I am with a broken arm! I don't want to be a Deku, like that damn nerd!"

As  Masaru tries to calm down his angry pomeranian son, Mineta just spent his time on his patient bed reading magazines, drooling at the sights in front of him.

Both Iida and Kaminari were already healed early, and were in the classroom at U.A. Iida had to tell the others that Bakugo and Mineta won't be able to attend the festival because of their injuries. Recovery Girl (who had to go due to the emergency) had already healed that gaping hole on Bakugo's body, but he insisted that his arm would heal up on it's own until he realized that the festival is a few days away.

"So, who attacked you?"

"A girl, long green hair.... I mean, She looks absolutely similar to Midoriya there."

Jirou widened her eyes when she heard that. That girl caused Bakugo to be hospitalized? She went over to Iida and asked him.

"What's that girl's name again, Iida-San?"

"Midoriya Izumi."

The whole class froze, including Izuku himself. Never in his life he knew of a relative named Izumi. Could this girl be stealing his family name to bring fear and shame upon it?

The whole class calmed down after a moment of suspense, and went back to their usual chatting time before Aizawa walks in.

"Deku--"

"Eh? Why... Why are you calling me that, Ochaco?"

"W... Wait, it's an insult?"

"It is... Well, you know the meaning."

"But I think... I think that name can have a meaning! A good one!"

"Really?"

"Yes it does."

And then a voice called out to Izuku, and he turned to see Mina skipping towards him.

"Can you teach me some of this?"

She then handed Izuku her notebook. Some math problems, that she couldn't answer.

But then, another hand took it away, and after the figure finished writing, they gave it back to Mina, who made an annoyed grin.

"You shouldn't weigh him down with problems like this, Ashido."

And there they go again, this time the whole girls in the classroom are bickering over Izuku. He begins to think if making them fall for him is a bad idea after all.

This became a daily occurence, until the sports festival finally begins a few days later.

Firstly he met with an eccentric girl who is a genius in craftsmanship. Mei Hatsume, and upon meeting her, one of the cards automatically activates, which is her quirk, Zoom. Perhaps he can use this quirk to be worthy later on.

It was Izuku who made the opening words (since the hand-picked candidate Bakugo is absent due to injury).

"

The first race is an obstacle course which Izuku could pass with little effort using his strength and surroundings. This resulted in him getting the most highest score to be captured in the cavalry battle.

During the cavalry battle, Izuku barely got the victory and he advanced to the finals which is a one on one tournament. At first his opponent is Hitoshi Shinso, whose quirk is to brainwash people.

He barely won, and in the next round he faces Shouto Todoroki. Before the match he met Todoroki's father, Endeavor.

"I am not All Might, and Todoroki isn't you, Endeavor. We become our own person, without being bound by anything."

"You're just a young man, like my son... Just who do you think you are?"

"Just a Passing Through Hero, Remember that."

Endeavor raised one of his fiery eyebrows, before walking off.

During the fight with Shouto, Izuku noticed that Shouto didn't use his fire quirk, only his ice half. He began to remember his encounter with Endeavor, and convinced Shouto to use the fire.

And the real battle begins, with Shouto barely winning. He then went on to face Tokoyami in the finals, and he won as well by sending Tokoyami off the ring.

Bakugo watched the entire thing in the spectator's seat, but what triggered him is that Izuku never transformed.

"Why is that nerd..."

"Ah, I am just as surprised as you are, Katsu-Chi~"

Bakugo widened his eyes, and turned his gaze to the person next to him. It's none other than Izumi.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Can't a girl watch her twin brother competing in a festival? How rude, Katsu-Chi~"

"Twin brother? Just who on earth are you?"

"Promise me you won't be surprised? Good. Now Onee-Chan shall tell you her story."

"Fine."

"Onee-Chan is from another world, one that is already in disarray. Say, do you have a crazy dream where everyone including you died?"

Bakugo nodded.

"That's what happened in that world, and Onee-Chan had to kill that world's Izuku as a result, which is not easy at all."

Bakugo begins to feel intrigued, and let her tell more.

"I had to train, I stole the quirks from the remaining people who had them, and most who were still conscious after that massacre. Luckily some of the High ranking villains were still moving, So Onee-Chan had to ease them of their suffering, stealing their quirks and turning them into mummies, just like what happened in the news a few days ago... And Onee-Chan is afraid... You were one of them, Katsu-Chi~"

"Bitch! So you killed me!? Getting my arm nearly torn off is alright but killing me!? What happened to the law at your world!?"

"It's... Apocalyptic. No heroes, the police force wiped out, and all of the world became a planet of chaos."

"Where are you going with this...? And don't tell me..."

"Of course, I met the students at the obstacle course. I was posing as a janitor back then, and I had the complete chance to touch their bodies, and gain their powers here."

Bakugo widened his eyes as she pulled out a set of cards. It's the students in their hero costumes, and he feared of what will she use them for after what she did in their first encounter.

"Oh, and Katsu-Chi... Make sure Izuku survive, alright? Stay close to him more often, and if he didn't make it... Onee-Chan will find you."

Izumi stood up, and walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"Hunting, Katsu-Chi. Getting bored is the worst thing that could happen to me~"

Bakugo remained in his seat, shaking. He then looked as the winners receive their medals for winning in the top 3. Shouto won first place, Tokoyami in the second and Izuku is the third.

Later on, Tenya had to visit the hospital after he received a call. It seems urgent.