Chapter 13.

~Leo's POV~

"K-Karai?!?!!"

"That's right Leo! Your big sissy is back!" She says, giving me a wink.
"I'll a, leave you two alone for a minute. "Mikey says running out of the room.
"B-but how?? I thought you were gone forever! A-and last time I saw you, you were a- a snake! Why are you human?? HOW are you human?" "Oh, I came to realize that I can actually change form! So, if I want to be the snake, I just change into it. But I think I wanna keep the human form!" She laughed and the thought of her being back made me smile. "So! How long are you planning on staying?" "Oh, I was hoping, I could...ya know, stay forever maybe? If that's okay?" "Oh Karai that'd be great!" She then gives me a very...different look.. Like the look Raph gives me. She raised one eyebrow and gave me a smirk. She shut the door to my room and locked it behind her. "Umm Karai? What are you doing??" I asked her. "Oh ya know.. Just, "messin around" with ya!" She said as she climbed onto my bed and pinned me to it. She sat on top of me and ran her fingers dow from my lips, to my neck, then my plastron, and all the way to there. She pressed her lips against mine and rubbed slid her fingers over my slit many times. I struggled to get her off of me. Then he came to my mind... RAPH!
"Karai-lemme-go!!" I said in between the kisses. "Why Leo? It's not like you're with someone else! April's with Casey and well, you don't have any options left." "Yes I do Karai!" "Y-you're with someone??! Who!!?" "Karai, I can't tell you! You'll freak out!" "Leo, tell me!" "Fine! I'm with Raph okay??! I'm gay!" "RAPH!?" "Yeah! Raph! Now get off of me!" She slowly got off the bed and off of me. She unlocked the door and left the room.

~Karai's POV~
I will get you back Leonardo. Trust me!

~Leo's POV~

A couple minutes have passed and I decided to come out of my room. As soon as I opened the door, guess who was standing at my door with their arms crossed looking as mad as hell. That's right! Raph.
"Ummm hey, Raph.." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.
"I know about Karai, Leo. She told me. Rubbed in it my face actually. You're just soooo trustworthy aren't ya Leo!? Some boyfriend..."

Note: Sorry it's so freaking short! School In the morning. Uggh! But anyways, it's getting scurry! Will Karai get in between Leo and Raph's relationships? Who knows?? I do! XD
I hope you liked this chapter!! Byyyyeeee!