Chapter 16.

PLEASE READ!!!
I know I haven't updated often in the past but I'll do better I promise! Well anyways, what I really wanted to talk about was the Donnie and Raph really awkward "moment" okay, well, I am a fan of DonniexRaph too but I like DonniexMikey better. But since I like that pairing a lot too, I decided, why not put a little of that in there too? I thought it would put some drama and confusion into the story and...... I think I was right. Lol. You guys were confused and you weren't expecting it and that's how I like it. But don't worry, nothing else like that will happen. That was a one-time thing. Trust me. So, I was wondering what you guys thought if that? Please comment it would help me make this story better for you! It's going downhill but I've been thinking and it's gonna get good. I promise! Okay, thank youuuuu! On to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Mikey's POV~
I woke up to Donnie lightly tapping me trying to wake me up.
"Uh Mikey? Wake up Mikey. I need to uhh...ask you something.." He says. I slowly open my eyes to see Donnie sitting up on the bed, in front of me, legs crossed. I sit up and gave him a questioning look.
"What's up D?" I asked yawning.
"Oh uhh..sorry to wake you up but I've been up for a while and I've been thinking about something so I kind of want to talk about it. Tonight. Just to get it over with.." He looked down and started playing with his thumbs. He looked upset..
I look over at the clock to see that it's 3am. I know Donnie stays up late but what was so important to wake me up at three in the morning??
"Yeah sure. What is it? What's botherin' ya?"
"Well umm so you know how yesterday, we were talking to Leo and Raph and then something happened with Raph...?"
"Mmhmmm...." I hummed scared he would say he liked it and felt something and what if he breaks up with me!?
"Well, I.. Uhhh, you said it was fine, but, did you mean it?" I was quiet for a moment.. Did I mean it?? I thought to myself.
"Well I mean, at first it bothered me.. Why? Did something else happen too......?"
"What do you mean did something else happen?"
I gave donnie a 'you know what' look and he gave me one of those looks I give Leo when he starts to give a big speech on leadership. Aka, a 'What...the hell..are you talking about.' look.
Out of all people I expected Donnie to get it. So, I gave him another hint. I felt like an idiot doing this, but, I didn't want to say it out loud. Aaand...... I looked down at his "lower area" and back up at him. I knew I was blushing of embarrassment.
"Why did you look at me like that?" Then, he looked down and back at me.
"Where you just...-"
"Don't say it. Yeah, I was. I was asking if you and Raph went farther than a kiss.. I just didn't know how to say without saying the word..." My face got blood red.
"Okay, first of all, you are REALLY cute when you blush. Second of all, no. We didn't. Don't worry. And third of all, that was probably the most awkward thing I've ever experienced.."
"Sorry Donnie..... You still love me though right? *not Raph*....."
"Of course I love you Mikey! I love Raph too."
"You do??" My heart started pounding.
"No, not like that. I mean I love him as a brother. Nothing more."
"And what about me...?"
"You know I love you way more than a brother Mikey!" I started to blush again and couldn't help the huge smile across my face.
"I love you too, Donnie." I was now sitting identical to Donnie, with our legs crossed. I put my arms around Donnie's neck and almost immediately brought his face closer to mine.
"Well that was fast." He smiled.
I giggled and pressed my lips against Don's.

~Donnie's POV~
After what felt like eternity of making out, Mikey unexpectedly moved down to my neck. Sucking and biting.

~Mikey's POV~
Donnie was now laying down on the bed with me hovering over him, kissing and sucking his neck. I didn't want to stop bc every time I did it, Donnie would moan and every time he did that, it sent shivers down my body and I loved it! It made me want him more... I wanted to hear him moan my name loudly.. And after a couple more tries, I found his "sweet spot" the spot that really got to him. And thanks to that, I got my wish.
"Mi~keey! Nnnnnnh!" He was really enjoying this. But I know I was enjoying it more.
After a few more minutes of hearing him moan and pant, I went back up to his soft lips.
I was basically on top of Donnie and he arched his back which made our plastrons grind. I started to get hard and I could feel that Donnie was too. I looked over at the clock, 4:30am. Training wasn't until 6am so we still had about an hour and a half until everyone started to wake up.
Every time me and Donnie's lower plastron would grind together by accident we'd both moan really loudly in between the kiss. I'm not sure why, but I wanted Donnie to feel me... I had pinned Donnie down to the bed, my hand holding one of his arms down. I slid my hand up his arm and we held hands. I had Donnie's hand in mine, and our bodies took control of our minds. With our hands still connected, I led his hand to where I wanted it. I needed it. I needed him. I led Donnie's hand, down to my slit and held it there, I could tell he was shocked by how he reacted. I took control of Donnie's hand and made him rub my slit. He started moaning and I moaned as well, but I was moaning in painful pleasure.
Donnie broke the kiss for air and looked at me.

~Donnie's POV~
I looked at Mikey. He was blushing really badly and his eyes were shut tight. His mouth was opened and I knew what he wanted.

He wanted me.

A minute ago, he grabbed my hand and he took control over it. Making me rub his slit. He saw me looking at him and he took his hand away from mine and grabbed me, kissing my neck once again. Even though HE let go of my hand doesn't mean I let go of him.. My hand stayed where it was. Rubbing him.

~Mikey's POV~
I was shocked to see that Donnie kept his hand where it was, like, REALLY shocked. He knew that I was getting harder and harder by the second and I knew he was too. We both wanted each other I could tell, but we knew we couldn't.. It was 5:45 and people would start to get up. We soon stopped and I rolled off of Donnie and laid right beside him. We threw his hands back begins his head and looked really relaxed. Both us panting like crazy trying to catch our breath, we rolled over to see each other. Both our faces red.
"I love you Donnie."
"I love you too."
I cuddled up to Donnie, laying on his chest. He put his arms around me and comforted me with a hug and in no time, we were asleep even with only 10 minutes to get some rest.

But that definitely wasn't the last time we do something like this.... I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO! Mikey and Donnie are still Virgins...hmmmmm wait, is Mikey a half virgin? No. No he's not. I don't think so. Anyways, do you think they should eventually lose their virginity to each other? When should it happen? Later on? Next chapter? Comment and let me know! Mikey is definitely talking to Karai in the next chapter too! I have no idea what he's going to say or what's gonna happen but, we'll see what happens! Okay byyyyeee!!!