Chapter 27.

^^love his pic so friggin much!^^❤️

~Mikey's POV~
My eyes flickered open as I felt someone's warm breath on the back of my neck and I rolled over to see Donnie. Surprised that I woke up before him, I cuddled up into my lover's arms. I snuggled my head into his chest and I felt his arms wrap around me pulling me closer, hugging me not too tight, but not too loose. This was perfect.
I felt Donnie kiss my forehead and a smile spread across my face, as did a blush. I just love him so much. I hope we're together forever and ever and ever and ever.
"Good morning Mike." He whispers to me.
"Morning! Did I wake you up?"
"No, I was already awake."
"Okay, hey D? What time is it?"
"Uhhh let me check." He says as he leans over me to check the time.
"Oh shoot, it's 1 in the afternoon! I wonder why no one woke us up?" He gets out of the bed and I do the same.
"You want something to eat? I'll fix you something." I ask.
"Um no, I think I'm good."
"Want me to fix you some coffee?"
"Yeah sure! That'd be great!" He said as he kisses me and we head off to the kitchen.

~Third person POV~
"Sup dorks." Raph said as he watched tv.
"Sup hothead." Mikey replied, sticking his tongue out at his older brother. Raphael just grumbled and went back to watching his wrestling. The youngest brother went into the kitchen to make his mate some coffee. When they walked in, Donnie sat at the table in front of Leo.
"Why didn't you wake us up this morning?" Don asked.
"Oh, well I walked in to wake you up but when I did I saw you two all cuddled up and it was too cute to bother." Leo replied. Don giggled and Mikey smiled.
It was quiet for a while and then Mikey walked over to Donnie and sat the hot cup of coffee in front of him. He kissed Donnie's cheek and walked back over to fridge to get him a bottle of water.
Donnie took a sip of his coffee and soon, Mikey walked over to sit next to him.

~Leo's POV~
I watched Mikey very carefully. Seeing if his stomach looked any different, or maybe if he was eating more. Something like that. Donnie thinks I'm having a live birth and not through an egg. But if that happens, where the hell is this kid popping out at?! I mean come on, a male pregnancy doesn't happen every day! Maybe I'll have to get a C-section? How would that work?? I dunno. I'm getting fatter and that's why Donnie thinks it's a live birth. Like, a lot fatter. I'm fricken huge! And since the baby grows faster than any normal baby, Don says I should have him/her in about 3-4 days maybe? I'm not exactly sure. I've had very weird food cravings.... You'd be disgusted if I gave you an example so let's just say, I'll eat whatever Mikey eats. I think Raph is overall excited, but maybe a little scared. Hell! I know I'm scared!

Anyways, back to Mike and D, so I think I'm going to talk to Donnie in a minute and ask him about Mikey being pregnant. Right now we're all just sitting here at the table, I'm lost in my thoughts and they're talking about who knows what.
"Okay! Hey I'm gonna go take a shower okay? I'll be back soon." Mikey says and walks off to the bathroom. Now my chance to ask. Don got up and put his cup In the sink and walked towards the door.
"Hey! Donnie! I need to ask you something!" I say loudly stopping him from leaving. He sits down in the seat across from me.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"So, uhh.. You gonna be a dad?" I say awkwardly. Donnie stares at me like I'm an idiot.
"What?"
"Isn't Mikey pregnant?"
"What?? No! W-why would he be pregnant?!"

~Donnie's POV~
Sooo... Leo thinks I got Mikey pregnant. Why would he thi- oh no. Oh my gosh did he freaking hear us?! Lord I hope not.......!
"Oh uhh I kind of..... heard you two last night... Congrats on losing your virginity though!!" Leo smiles like an idiot and I can tell my face is so red right now...
"W-what'd you hear...?"
"Umm just, banging.. And I heard oh Donnie a lot... And then....yeah.."
"Dammit." Leo laughed and I was soooo embarrassed.

READ
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Yeah it's short sorry about that. Also, there's a surprise in the next chapter!!!❤️❤️❤️ here's a hint>>🚼<< can you guess? 😱