Chapter two.

~Donnie's POV~

After training, I was out of breath because of how hard we worked today. I went to the kitchen and just sat down at the table. Then, I got lost in my thoughts once more.

'Does Mikey know I like him..? Do Raph and Leo know how I feel? What if master Splinter finds out? What would he think? What if Mikey doesn't like me back? What if he does and he's just scared to tell me? No. I doubt it. I mean we're brothers for goodness sakes! What is wrong with me? I can't like my own brother like that! Okay! I'll just say I don't like him repeatedly! I don't like mikey I don't like mikey I don't like Mikey I don't like Mikey! UGGH!! It's not working! No matter how hard I try I STILL like Mikey! D-do I l-lov- NO! That's too big of a word!'

"Donnie? Are you talking to yourself man?" It was Mikey! Was I saying that out loud?! "Umm.. What was I saying exactly..?" I felt my face getting red. I didn't know what to say! "Well, you screamed 'no' and then you said 'that's too big of a word' and I came in here to see if everything was okay.." "Oh. Umm.. Yea.. Everything is great. I'm fine." I lied. Everything wasn't fine. Mikey could probably see me blushing! I tried to hide my face with my hands. It didn't work. "Oh, okay. You look like you wanna be alone so I'll just go watch t.v. or something."

~Mikey's POV~

I turned away and started to walk out of the kitchen but Donnie quickly stopped me at the door. "Please, Mikey. Don't go.." He said. He stuttered a little. He then looked down at his hand which was laying on my shoulder. Then he looked back at me and slowly took his hand away. Wait. Was he..blushing? He then looked down at the floor. "Hey, are you okay bro? You don't seem like yourself today. What's wrong donnie?" I saw his face get even more red. "Mikey, I just..." He started. "You just what? Donnie, please look at me." I said. Donnie then, lifted his head up and we stared into each other's eyes. His big brown eyes are so...mesmerizing...

I started to feel a really weird feeling.. Like, I was nervous for some reason.. I had butterflies in my stomach. It was a very strong feeling but what could make me this nervous? My heart started pounding. I have never felt this feeling before. What does it mean..? Then, I heard Donnie's voice. "I can't..tell you.." He states. "Yea you can. You can tell me anything. I promise." "This, is one thing I can tell anyone.. But it's fine bc I am going to talk to Sensei about it.." His voice got soft at that last part. "Oh.." I was upset that Don couldn't tell me.. But Leo has told me plenty of times that some people need their privacy. After a while I was over it. I still couldn't get one thing off my mind though.. What was that feeling..?

---------------------------------

(A/N)

Hey! I'm running out of ideas already! :( requests?