Chapter 23

~Leo's POV~

Raph and I are waiting on April and Casey to bring back a pregnancy test for me to take. I know that Don said he saw it for himself but like I said before, how can he tell this soon?

~Mikey's POV~

Uhhh... I kinda told April to pick something special up for me and Don...yeah, I told her to buy some condoms... Donnie doesn't know so uhhh.... I hope it stays that way. I don't want Don to think his boyfriend has a pervy mind. I'll be honest though...... I kind of do when it comes to Don... I'm not sure if that's bad but it's the truth.. I really want us to..ya know. We've came pretty close a couple of times but we just never have the time. I'm still a virgin and I wanna know what it's like. I may not know alot about sex because noone's ever gave me "the talk" even though I'm 17, but I know enough to make me want it..

(wow. okay. I was reading over ^^^ in my head and I just realized how perverted I just made Mikey sound...uhhh oh well. I'm leaving it. He can't be innocent forever am I right?)

Anyways, I've been standing at the door waiting for the past hour just waiting for them to come back so I can grab the box of condoms and run to my room so Donnie won't find out. But finally after what seemed like forever, they arrived at the lair and I searched through the bag until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed it and ran up to my room. I shut the door and looked at the box. In big bold letters it said.......PREGNANCY TEST??! Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot!! I ran back to where April, Casey, and Leo were standing. Leo had the box of condoms in his hand questioning April. I ran over to Leo and grabbed the condoms.

"Uhh... those are mine." I gave a big, fake, embarrassed smile and placed the pregnancy test in Leo's hand. I ran up to my room and as soon as I passed the kitchen, the worst happened. I bumped into Donnie. We both fell back and the box flew up in the air.... It fell onto the ground beside Donnie. I quickly retrieved them and hid them behind my back.
"S-sorry."
"It's fine." He stood up and laughed, holding a hand out for me to grab. I hesitantly grabbed it, and of course, with my sucky luck, I dropped the box. I picked them up quickly and once again, put them behind my back.
"What's that?" He asks.
"What's what?"
"That." He pointed at the box.
"Oh. Uhhh nothing. Just, a box!" I smiled nervously and kissed Don.
"Love you!" And with that, I left to my room.

~Donnie's POV~
Mikey ran to his room faster than a rabbit on crack. Just sayin.
"Love you too..?" Mikey was already in his room with the door shut before I could reply. I hope he realizes that I, his boyfriend, isn't stupid and knows that he was holding a box of condoms. He probably doesn't. He's not the brightest.. I noticed them whenever he dropped them and they landed right beside me. I know how he feels and that he's curious. We just don't have the time. We both want to, but we know we just can't... Apparently Mikey just went ahead and got prepared for the future. Whenever I had just found out about sex, I was 13, I had gotten an awkward version of "the talk" from Raph.. Not the best person to get "the talk" from. Raph told me all I needed to know before Leo stopped him. Wait? No ones giving Mikey "the talk" yet have they? I think it'd be awkward to tell him myself.... I'll just ask Leo if he will. I decided to text him.

Donnie: hey Leo, have you ever given Mikey the talk yet? I just remembered that.
Leo: uhhhh no, I don't think so. Unless Raph got to him.
Donnie: doubt it. I honestly think it's time to, he's 17 Leo.
Leo: oh well, then tell him.
Donnie: umm I think it'd be awkward if I told him so I was hoping you would..
Leo: oh, ummm okay. Yeah, sure..
Donnie: thanks Leo, I owe you.
Leo: yes, you do. Mikey probably won't understand what I'm saying. He probably doesn't even know what a blowjob is. Lol
Donnie: haha yeah... I think he does. Lol
Leo: HAHA I'm shocked.
Donnie: I was too to be honest. Okay, so, I don't want to talk about this subject so....bye Leo!
Leo: bye Don.

~Leo's POV~
I walked to the bathroom slowly with the box in my hand. Once I got in there, I opened the box and pulled out the thin, little stick. I'm not sure if I want it to be positive, or negative... Raph is outside waiting for me.
Hold up. How do I use this?
----------------
Leo: hey umm this is embarrassing but, how do I use this?
April: the pregnancy test?
Leo: uhhhh yeah.
April: you pee on the stick Leo.
Leo: uhhh
April: no I'm serious, you pee on the stick lol. On the little thin part. Positive=+ negative=-
Leo: okay thanks.
-------------------------------
~Time skip~
Once I was done there was nothing on the little screen. Then my phone went off:
------------
April:oh! Also, you have to wait a while until the sign pops up. Come on out when you're finished.
------------
I walked out of the bathroom with the stick in my hand.
"Is it positive or negative?? What is it? What's it say?!" Raph Immediately crowded me.
"Raph I don't know yet we have to wait. What do you want it to be?"
"I-I don't know? I've been thinking about it...I'm scared but, I'm not sure what I want.. What do you want?"
"Same as you. I'm not sure.."
"Well I want turtle babies!" Mikey said coming to join the conversation.
"Well what if it's negative?" I asked him.
"Then me and Donnie will have turtle babies!" He says. Everyone looked over at Donnie, who was walking over, and stared, even Mikey.
"Uhh.....what?" Don confusingly asked once he got over here. I told Donnie and his face got more red than Raph's mask.
"Uhh.." Donnie stuttered, he couldn't get words out. April soon cut in.
"Leo!! It popped up!!"
"I don't wanna look I don't wanna look!!" I shouted handing it to Mikey. Everyone got in front of Mikey and I explained to him that positive=+ and negative=-.
"Iiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt'sssssssssssss..............

Sorry it's short! But hey! Cliffhanger! What do you want it to be? Comment!!
Also I didn't go over this so.... Sorry if there's mistakes.