Chapter 6

~Donnie's POV~
So...I basically told Mikey I liked it when we fell on top of each other in that position! He probably thinks I have a perverted mind or something now! I didn't mean to say it! It just slipped out! Then, I hear the lab doors slide open. I looked up to find out it was Mikey. I decided to start off because I knew what he was wanting to talk about.."Mikey, listen, before you say anything just let me explain. Please.." I watched as Mikey sat down in the seat across from me."Donnie, there's really not anything to explain." He said plainly.. "Yes. There is.. You're not mad at me are you..?" "Of course I'm not mad at you donnie! Why would I be mad?" "Because I just.. I didn't mean for that to come out! I didn't mean to say it! It just, slipped out! I wasn't thinking! I just....please don't hate me." I apologized over and over repeatedly."Why would I hate, or be mad at you, if I feel the same way?" Mikey said. My head shot up and I quickly looked at Mikey, eyes wide. He gave me a cute, sexy, smirk and walked towards the lab doors. I watched him the whole way out. Then, before reaching the doors, he walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek.. And before I could get my words out, he was gone.
-The Next Day-
I barely slept all night. I couldn't stop thinking of Last night. After he kissed me, I stayed in the same exact spot probably 30 minutes trying to process everything that had happened. I finally fell asleep at like, 5:00, an hour before I have to actually get up and start my day. But, this morning, I got up anyways and started towards the kitchen. When I got in there, Leo and Raph were sitting at the table. I walk over to the coffee maker and make some coffee. When I was done with that, I sat down at the table, next to Leo, with my cup. "Sleep well?" He asks. "Not really.. I was up all night thinking.." "What about?" I looked at him with a 'you-know-what' face, he nodded and raph got up from the table. "Well, if you two dorks are gonna share secret messages, I'll be In the dojo practicing." Raph then, left the kitchen, as Mikey walked in. He looked at me and stared. I looked away.. It was awkward! I didn't know what he was thinking! He got into the fridge, got him something to drink, and left. "Mikey told me about what happened last night in the dojo..and after." Leo said, shocking me. I look down and stare into my reflection in the coffee. Leo put his hand in my shoulder."Donnie, you two like each other..just go for it." He gave me a small smile before getting up to wash his dishes. It was quiet for a while but I decided to break the silence. "So! How are you and Raph doing?" He looked back at me. "What? Oh..umm I haven't told him yet.." "Why not?" "I just, don't know how to tell him.." "Want me to tell him for you?" He nodded his head and said "thank you donnie.." I nodded and smiled. I finished my coffe and we left to the dojo for morning training.

(A/N) hey! I know it's really short! And im sorry! How should I continue this story? Should they get together in the next chapter? Comment and let me know what you think! :)