Chapter 9.

(A/N) I tried my best on this but I'm not sure if you all will like it... But, here goes nothing! Oh! And btw this is where the yaoi comes in so if you didn't want this to happen...don't read on.
---------------------------
~Narrator's POV~
"Donnie? I'm bored, let's play!" Mikey walked over to the purple banded ninja and softly grabbed his hand. He took him to a dark room with only one candle light. Once they got in there, Mikey blew the candle out and it was pitch dark. "Mikey? What are you doing?" He asks, confused. Still dark, the youngest answered, "You said you'd play with me didn't you?" Then, Donatello felt two hands rub down his chest, all the way around to his lower plastron.. He knew it was Mikey, and he enjoyed it, so he didn't say a word. Mikey kept his hands there and started to suck the oldest one's neck, making sure he left a bruise. Donnie let out a soft moan as Mikey found his soft spot. Knowing that donnie didn't want him to stop, he walked around to be in front of his brother. Mikey pressed his lips against Donnie's with hunger. He thought he'd tease his brother to get him in the mood so he placed one hand on his cheek while the other, was in between his brothers legs, rubbing his lower plastron, teasing the opening. He could feel his brother getting harder by the second. The oldest whimpered gritting his teeth while the youngest smiled in triumph. As he whispered the name of his brother, he grabbed Mikey's hand that was rubbing him. Mikey thought he was going to make him stop, but instead, he lead him over to a desk and got on top of it. He let go of Mikey's hand and spread his legs wide open, then he closed them and spread them out again. His legs were closed and Mikey knew exactly what Donnie wanted him to do. He grabbed Don's legs and spread them far apart, and kissed his brother. Donnie grabbed Mikey's hand and placed it on his lower plastron, and he rubbed Mikey's hand over his opening several times until he whimpered and moaned in pleasuring pain. Mikey took his hand away and wrapped Donnie's tail around his finger and that sent a chill up Don's spine. He was starting to harden even more! Mikey placed his hand back over dons plastron and brought out Donatello's hard, thick, throbbing dick. "M~Mikey!" He whimpered as Mikey started to suck his older brother. Donnie couldn't hold back from the feeling that wanted to pound into Mikey. More whimpers, moans, and even a couple of purrs escaped Don's lips. "Mikey! please, enough teasing! Just, I want you to take me!" Mikey got up and pressed his lips against Donnie's, both of them panting, they separated from the thick string of saliva connecting them.

Donnie suddenly woke up and almost immediately, felt something wet in between his legs and his dick was throbbing. He got up out of the bed and, just as he had thought, he had cummed in his sleep last night. Probably because of that dream. "That's just great. Another wet dream about Mikey!"
----------------
(A/N) I know it's short but I hope you
enjoyed! Comment your opinion and if I should continue! Thank you so much!
----------------