Chapter 8.

(Keep in mind that this happened while Mikey and Donnie were having their moment. lol!)

~Leo's POV~
I told Donnie to tell Raph about my feelings for me but he never did. I figured he was too busy to. So, I'm just going to tell Raph myself..

I walked over to Raph who was sitting on the couch. "Do ya need somethin' or are you just gonna stand there?" He asked, eyes on me. "Oh, yea, I just had to tell you something..it's kind of important.. Just, promise me you won't be mad. Or disgusted..." I looked down at my feet and felt my face getting red. I shut my eyes in embarrassment. "Leo, you don't have to say anything.. I think I already know what this is about.." My eyes shot open! My face got even more red as if it was possible! "Y-you-you d-do..?" "Yea..after I left the kitchen the other day, I kinda overheard you takin' to Donnie.." Raph turned the Tv off and Stood in front of me. I didn't say anything for a while and neither did he. Then, I felt him lift my chin up to his face. I closed my eyes not wanting him to see me. He took his hand off me and I turned my head. I knew he was still staring at me. "I'm so sorry.." I whispered. "Leo, please. Look at me.." I looked up and stared into his amber eyes. He gave me a slight smile and a little wave of hope ran through my heart. "S-so you... You for-forgive me?" I finally said. "Leo, I more than forgive you..I love you." My eyes light up as more hope ran through! "R-really? You..mean it?" "Of course I mean it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." I felt a smile come across my face. Raph then grabbed me unexpectedly and his soft lips lightly pressed against mine. It took me a minute to process everything that was happening. But when I did, my eyes slowly closed and I began to kiss him back. I wrapped my arms around him and he pressed his lips harder on mine. His hand made its way around my tail and I let out a small murmur. Small, yet it opened my mouth wide enough for his tongue to slip through. I could feel him smile against my lips. As soon as his tongue found mine, they immediately started tackling each other. I wasn't thinking at all at the moment. I was letting my body take control of me. Our tongues fought for a while and then Raph started sucking on my tongue. We fell back onto the couch with him on top and he pressed himself against me. Then he pulled away for air. We laid beside each other on that small couch panting, struggling for air. I looked over at Raph, he was looking up at the ceiling, smiling. I was smiling too. It made me happy knowing that Raph loved me as well. Both of us out of breath, we looked eachother it the eyes. "I love you Leo." "I love you too Raph." He gave me one last kiss before heading off to bed. I fell asleep on the couch, with a big smile across my face.