Chapter 26

~Donnie's POV~
"No Donnie, you're not completely mine yet." Mikey said.
"W-what do you mean..?"
"I mean... there's one more part of you that I can't claim as mine just yet, but I'm about to.."
"And that is...?"
"Your virginity." He whispered seductively. My eyes widen and my face turns a bright red.
I gulped as my younger brother giggled.
"We finally have time Donnie! I mean, what are the odds of someone waking up at 2 am?"
"..that is true...." He giggled once more and then pushed me onto the bed.
Mikey climbed on top of me, pinning me down and started kissing me, of course I kissed back. I got so lost in the deep, passionate kiss, that I forgot what was going on. Mikey licked my bottom lip wanting entrance so I opened my mouth wider than I intended to. We were now having a hard, full on make out session.
We pulled away for air but almost immediately Mikey slammed his lips back onto mine. After minutes of that we slowly pulled away.
Mikey's sweet kisses lowered to my neck making me moan.
"M-Mikey ~ahh~ are y-you s-sure ~nnnnhgggh~ you wanna..... Wanna do this...~?"
"I'm-posi-tive-D." He replies in between his kisses.

~Mikey's POV~
I was sucking and kissing Dons neck earning me a couple of moans from Don. I wanted more though..
"~Aahnnggghh~" My older brother moaned and panted as I found his sweet spot. Donnie arched his back, pressing his body against me.
"Mikey, I-if we ~ahhh~do this, w-we.... could *pant* get, pregnant. ~Anngh~!" I slowly pulled away from Donnie and smiled at him, I reached around to the back of my belt and pulled out a condom.
"Well, how smart are you?" He says, grabbing the back of my head pulling me into another, deep kiss. I really wanted this but I couldn't seem desperate. I had to take things slow. I began by slowly licking and kissing every, single, sweet inch of my mates body. Neck, shoulders, arms, plastron, legs...everything. I saved the best spot for last. Once I got to his slit, I, of course wanted to tease Donnie until I knew he wanted it is much as I did.
I began the teasing by grabbing Don's legs and pushing them apart. Then, I started licking around it.
"M-Mikey~" my lover panted and moaned my name. Damn I love it when he does that.
I slowly licked around the edge of his slit. I looked up at my mate to see his expression, his eyes were squeezed shut and his mouth slightly opened showing his cute gap. One hand was above his head grabbing the backboard of the bed, the other, grabbing the bed sheets.
I very slowly brushed my tongue over his slit.
"~nnggh~" Donnie gripped the sheets tighter and I earned myself a quiet moan.
I continued to lick over the top of it until I slipped my tongue through the slit and Donnie immediately reacted with a loud moan and a few pants here and there.
"Mikey~ s-stop... teas-ing *pants* meeeee.... Please..! I-I can't....take *pants* it anymore.... ~aahhh~"
I lifted myself up and Donnie grabbed me and pressed our lips together. I was basically laying on top of him and he wrapped his legs around my waist, pressing his warm body against me, allowing me to feel how hard he was.
I pulled away from Don as a thick string of saliva connected us.
"Ready? Or should I tease you more?" I lowered my hand down to Don's slit and began to rub the inside of it, feeling his hard member. My plan was to do that until he was really hard and I knew he wanted this more than me. It didn't take long until Donnie was saying my name repeatedly, moaning and panting loudly.
I could feel Don get harder every second.
"Geez D, you're really hard aren't ya?" I teased.
"I..... *pants* wonder ~ngh~ why.......! Mikey I....... *pants* really have the........ Urge to... feel you inside of....... me, ~aahnn~ right now, so yes, that's gonna...... Do that....!"
Woah, wasn't expecting that to come from Don but I, kind liked it. It was hot..!
"Well, are you finally ready?" I ask looking up and smirked at Donnie. He replies by shaking his head and I rip open the condom and position myself. I ask Don for permission and he nods his head in agreement.
"~annngh~" Donnie moans as I press myself into him. Like I said many times before, I didn't know much about sex but I apparently knew enough. I started off slow to let him get used to it. He moaned a little but mostly panted.
"M- Mikey......" He started, "g.....go *pants* fast...er....!" I did as I was told and before I knew it, both of us were panting and moaning each others names.
"Har-harder......." He panted. I went harder and faster making a 'thump' noise as the bed hits the wall. I looked up, seeing Don's eyes squeezed tight and him biting his now sore lip trying not to be too loud.
Minutes after, I close my eyes tight as I feel myself reaching my climax.
"D-Donnie...... I'm, I'm gonna *pants*........"
"Y-yeah.........me ~annng~ too!"
"Fuuuck!" We both scream as we cum, me first and then Donnie soon after.
I lay next to my mate and looked over at him, panting. Donnie was breathing hard and fast as he looked over to me and placed his hand on my check. I grab his hand and smile.
"I'm completely yours now." He says.
"Yep! You sure are...! But you know what I it's realized?"
"What?"
"You're completely mine but........ I'm not completely yours yet.... Let's change that! Round 2?" I asked looking into his brown orbs. He smiled and rolled on top of me making me laugh. He straddled and pinned me to the bed and round 2 began.

~Leo's POV~
'Thump thump thump thump' and, "oh, Donnie!!" was all I heard for the past hour.
My room was right next to the lab so it wasn't very hard to hear. I had my head in between my pillows trying to block out the noise.
I closed my eyes and tried no go to sleep but all of a sudden I heard:
"Oooooooh fuck D!!" I could tell it was Mikey's voice. That's when a question popped into my head.
HOLD UP HOLD UP!!! STAHP! STAPH! Okay, so, if Mikey and Donnie were just......and Donnie was obviously on top..... I can tell that they just hit their climax so... OMFG DONNIE GOT MIKEY PREGNANT!!!!

Okay so obviously Leo doesn't know that they were using protection. Lol poor Leo. But anyways, I hope you liked it! They are no longer virgins you're welcome!!