05, yeonjun

𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍 ! 𝗍𝗑𝗍

lil crack warnings ! none

lil crack
warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

"hey guys welcome back to my channel!" i say looking at the set up camera in front of me. "so i am whispering because yeonjun is downstairs, and a lot of you guys were asking me to prank him so..here i am."

" So I asked you guys which prank to do and a lot of you guys said to dress up and act like im going out." i silently clapped my hands together excited. "you know I like getting dressed up yeah im excited."

"so i'm going to hide the camera here so let's get this prank started. "i said as i was in the bedroom so I hide it under some stuff that's laying around.

(About 30 minutes later)

"so guys this is what I have on right now, he is going to be mad but.." i said as try to show to camera every angle of my outfit. "baby if your watching this im sorry but i'm not sorry at the same time ha." i say to the camera knowing he's going to see it during editing.

"ok now to get the pranks really started." i said as i shuffle around acting like im doing makeup about to call out to Yeonjun. "yeonjun!!" i heard him walking up the stairs then reach the top."ye-woah where are you going looking like that." he asks

"do you not like it?" i said looking at him."i mean i love it but where are you going?" he says while taking my hand and spin me around to get his angles."im going out." i say putting some mascara on.

"um no you are not with that on.." he says pointing at my outfit. "why not?" i said frowning. "really your ass is asking me why not.." he scoffed. "but babyyy!" i said as I sit on his lap and intertwined our hands. "noo~ baby there is not buts. "he said as he mocked the same whiny tone i did.

"or you could stay here with this on the floor and off you and you under me.." he said playing with the hem of my dress grabbing my ass starting to kiss my neck. at this point i laughed and i was done with the prank.

i started dying laughing getting of yeonjun's lap going to get the camera, poor thing was so confused. "sorry I tried to prank you by wearing this and saying im going out but your just too funny not to."

"Hmph." he said as he crossed his arms. i chuckled and kisses his lips. "i'm sorry, your so cute." i said as he smirked. "i'm cute until your under me begging for me to-." he started to ramble. "anyways..!" i said interrupting him stopping him from saying anything he's not suppose to.

"if you guys liked this video make sure you guys leave a like and comment if you would like.." i still said while going to yeonjun and sitting on him again.

"but before we go i want to ask how do you feel about getting pranked me?" i said facing the camera at yeonjun. "i didn't like how you said that you were going out with your whole ass out and all that but im going to get you back."

"so now that's it so make sure you hit the subscribe button and the post notifications or whateva, if you want to see yeonjun get pranked again! see you guys later!"

"byeeee!" me and yeonjun said as I turned off the camera."now where was i ahh yes." yeonjun said as he started attacking me with kisses and tickled the fuck outta me.

" yeonjun said as he started attacking me with kisses and tickled the fuck outta me

this shit was cringy asf