28, chanhee

𝐍𝐄𝐖 ! 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗓

@Crownnayasmut ! mdlbwarnings ! edging ,  mommy kink ,  bondage

@Crownnaya
smut ! mdlb
warnings ! edging , mommy kink , bondage

NO ONES POV !

LAYING down blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed post was a scared but excited chanhee. you had been pissed of the bratty things he did and decided that it was enough and his punishment was too come.

you had tied him up and blind folded him and walked off to get ready leaving the poor chanhee to squirm there helplessly with no sight or touch of you. chanhee was always the bratty type saying things that come to mind and the sass along with it, each time you let it slide but you didn't this time.

footsteps could be hear heading his way. turning his head in the direction of the footsteps not being able to see but still knowing it's your presence in the room. "y/n?" he called out not getting a response but the bottom of the bed sinking in a little bit.

his eyebrows furrowed under the silk blindfold pressing his lips into a thin line. you body shifted so you were sitting right in front of him staring at the boy tied up as your grinned to yourself. you crossed your legs moving your palm slowly up the path of the outside of your thigh.

you hand soon moved away from your own body and made its way to chanhee's inner thigh sending shivers down his back as your acrylic nail grazed the very inside of his thigh and soon traveled back to the start making the impatient boy frown.

you got up to take your silky blue robe to expose the matching set of lingerie under even though chanhee couldn't see it and that was the hard part for him, not seeing you seeing you pleasure him in ways you'd have him whining and squirming. he hated it.

once you've got settled down again in front of him you started to play with the skin on his inner thigh again making it more sensitive to his already sensitive d!ck. a whine came from his mouth as a chuckle came from your lips. you hand inched it's way to his d!ck feeling the base of it as chanhee bites his bottom lip trying to hold back a moan or whimper.

"you've been a very bad boy for mommy today, can you tell me why?" you seductively asked tilting your head he you slowly stroked the base. he lets out a breathily gasp before pulling at the handcuffs squirming under your touch.

he makes no effort to talk as you grab his d!ck tighter hearing a moan coming out of his mouth. "i u-um" he breathed out gulping his saliva down his throat sitting his head up in the direction your voice is coming from. you got annoyed him taking to long too answer as you slowly pumped him in your hand. "hm?" you hummed waiting for his response.

"ah i- i don't know." you frown upon his half-assed answer making your pumping faster causing him to buck into your hand laying his head back moaning your name. "y/n" he quietly moaned lips slightly parted. you slowed your hand down. "that not my name.." you shook youd head.

his moans were getting louder meaning he was close. this made you stop your actions, chanhee's breathing was unsteady and a whine left his mouth. "why'd you stop?" his chest moved up and down as he was trying to catch his breath. "because bad boys don't get to cum." you say and made your way up his body sitting on him close to his chest.

your lips came in contact with his plump pouty ones as you moved your head to the angles you wanted. he moaned into your mouth as you stuck your tongue past his lips tangling your tongue with his. your palms and thumb caressed the sides of his face making his cheeks turn a rosey pink color.

chanhee wished that you would let him touch you so he could play with the flesh on your inner thighs and make you feel good too. but sadly that's not an option after all this is his punishment and he caused it. you felt like he had enough of the blindfold. you thought about it for a second before deciding that you wanted to take the blind fold off.

your fingers grazed the back of his head as you untied the nice cute bow you made in the back of his head. slipping it past his face his eyes squinted adjusting to the dimly lit room then looked at you then down to your lingerie seeing the blue silk fit perfectly to your body.

you gently went down to suck and nibble on his delicate skin, his lips parted once again watching as you went further to lick in between and on his sensitive nipples. he wanted to cum so bad that it hurt. two short whimpers slipped from between his lips. "i want to cum." he shakily said sucking in a breath.

"hm i don't know if i should, you've been very bratty today." you raised your eyebrow at him moving your hand across your chest. "please! ill be a good boy next time!" he frantically whined tears brimming in his eyes. you fake thought about it rubbing your index finger on your lip getting an idea as a grin was now present on your face. "beg."

chanhee shakily sighed. "please mommy i wanna cum so bad. please just let me cum! it hurts." you smirked satisfied as you went down to the same spot previously in front of him. you firmly grasped onto his d!ck stroking it watching his facial expressions change at the simulation.

you suddenly took him in your mouth which caught him by surprise making him let of a loud moan. pushing him all the way to the back of your throat feeling his cockhead touch you uvula. you started bobbing your head making his hips buck.

choke out moans started leaving his mouth as his head throws back the pleasure taking over his body. him unintentionally bucking into your mouth you letting out a moan that vibrated throughout his body making him whimper.

you squeezed and sucked in your cheeks tighter, he felt you mouth close more on him as his d!ck started to twitch in your mouth making your pace faster his feet tightly came together feeling himself close to his high. "mommy im g-gonna c-um." you nodded your head giving him permission.

he twitched one last time his eyes closing, his fist balling up in the handcuffs tightly squeezing as he released in your mouth as you continued to bob your head letting him come down from his high. you swallowed all of his cum and licked the tip the get all the left over cum, he shivered and whimpering at the sensitivity.

you sat on him pulling him into another sloppy kiss taking him out the the handcuffs rubbing the red ring that had formed around his wrist, kissing it.

thank you for liking my other one so here's yours. hope you liked it!