09, junkyu

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐘𝐔 ! 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾

lil crack
warnings ! none

YOUR POV !

"bro-" i cut myself off at the way junkyu was looking at me after i had called him bro. he narrowed his eyes. "what do you want, and im not your bro." he said i had to whip my head real fast.

"first all of who tf you talkin to second of all, never mind i don't what you no more. now more before I kick you off." i said. he whined. "no babe i'm sorry, tell me what you want." he said as he picked up my hand and held it in his.

"i was going to ask you to go get me some wings, but since what to have an attitude never mind." i said snatching my hand away from his grip. he thought for a moment knowing you had the attitude but didn't want to say you did because he knows if he did he would get his ass beat.

he sighed. "how many pieces do you want?" he asks as he gets up and grabs his wallet and his keys.

"10 piece, thanks bae." you say cheesing knowing you always win. he walks to the bedroom door and opens saying 'yeah yeah'. after he left you got bored so you decided to play some music. i put on some city girls because why not.

edit me: ..this is cringy asf idk what i was thinking

with you were rapping the lyrics of JT's part in 'Pu$$y talk' you were brushing out you Brazilian straight black newly installed wig. and guess what yo mans payed for it! but I mean it was worth because he loved it so....

you put the brush up to your mouth and was rapping in it and squatting in the mirror getting really into the song.

"puthay talented it do cartwheels!"

....

"poker face daddy you know-"

"what 🧍🏻." you got startled when you see junkyu standing there with the food in his hand. you nervously chuckled as you slowly turned around. "oh heyyyy when did you get there."

"no my question is what are YOU doing!?" you turned off the music as you grabbed your food and went to sit on y'all's bed. "mind ya business for I rock yo shit." you took a bite out of the wings as you looked in the meal box and smacked your lips.

"why tf do I only have 8 pieces of wings, can't give a bitch some wings." i said and junkyu walked over to me and counted out how many pieces there were. "oh damn well you can have some of mine then." you smacked your lips again over not believing.

"if i was there i would have beat they ass if I found out when I opened it and it was only 8 pieces." i said as i just kept eating the wings. "oh i know you would've." he said as he made 'that face' that he knew for sure you would tear that bitch up if you were there.

" he said as he made 'that face' that he knew for sure you would tear that bitch up if you were there