31, keeho

𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐎 ! 𝗉𝗂𝗐𝗈𝗇

just chillin n cuddlinwarnings ! none

warnings ! none

"damn nigga you tryna pull my edges out." you yelled holding the from of your head to make sure he don't pull you lace off. you had asked keeho to brush your hair out so you can put your bonnet on.

"well it's gonna hurt if you keep moving your big ass head." keeho laughed. you slowly turned your head wondering why his megamind ass was talking. "boy shut the fuck for i bump yo ends like my mama used to do me." you said snatching the brush out of his hands. keeho immediately stopped laughing touching his hair.

you put your bonnet on throwing yourself on the bed rolling around a little bit to get comfortable. keeho suddenly jumped on the bed plopping himself by you laying his head on top your stomach. you moved his head scooting up stopping him from touching you.

"baeee!" he whined. "bruh get on your side of the bed why you always all up on me." you said reaching for the tv remote on the bedside table. "first of all im your boyfriend second of all im not your bruh girl." he said laying back down putting his legs on top of yours and wrapping his hands around your stomach.

you hissed at his cold rings on your bare skin. "uh uh take those things off before you touch me they cold asf." he smacked his lips. "omg you're so annoying." he mumbled under his breath taking his rings off putting them on his bedside table. "whatchu say?" you raised your eyebrow. "nothing." he shook his head indicating he didn't say anything. "mhm." you rolled your eyes.

he laid back beside you resume what he was doing before and this time you let him, cuddling more into him. you presses play on a berleezy video putting your leg on top of his this time. keeho rubbed on your stomach which always makes you sleepy.

after a while keeho looked over to see you sound asleep as he kissed your cheek and decided it was his turn to got to sleep too.

short but might make another keeho one later. i love piwon sm bruh <3