21, yeosang

𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 ! 𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗓

my baby PLAYBOYWHOREs smutwarnings ! choking , overstimulation

smut
warnings ! choking , overstimulation

YOUR POV !

right now im with the boys (99 liner). we about about to get ice cream, but you know with these loud fucks we might get kicked out. "y/n!, what flavor do you want?" mingi asked "f/f.."(favorite flavor). he asked everyone else and went to get all of our ice creams.

we sat down and obviously san and wooyoung sat next to each other so i just sat down by yeosang and yunho wanted to sit by mingi when he got back. i scooted my chair a little bit away from yeosang.

"why did you do that?" san asks. "do what?" i innocently blinked eyes, knowing damn well of what i was doing. "never mind." he said blinking then looking away and started to talk about something else. in the corner of my eyes i see yeosang glaring at me.

mingi comes back with the ice creams and hands everyone theirs. i started eating mine when i turned my head and see that mingi's ice cream that looks like it's good. "mingi let me get a taste of your ice cream real quick." mingi stops eating his ice cream and mean mugged me. "um no the fuck get some of yeosang's, me and him got the same flavor."

i look over at yeosang's and see he has the same kind, but quickly look away and glare at mingi. "no that nigga can eat shit.." yeosang stops eating his and bucked at me.

"well fuck you too then." he says going back to eating his ice cream. "ya'll got beef with each other or something because im mad confused..?" yunho asks.

"nah nigga just got problems.." i said folding my arms in front of me. "what problems?!" yeosang raises his voice a little bit. "ayo y'all need to shut the fuck up for a minute before we get kicked out." wooyoung moved his arms inbetween us, so don't get too get too close to each other.

time skip

we all went to their house because i didn't feel like going to my own house. i sat on their couch like i owned it. "so what we bout to do y'all?" i asked.
"wanna play the game?" yunho asked "hell yeaaa!" i yelled getting off the couch to turn it on. "im bout to get on ya ass."

...

mid game yeosang decided to sit his ass by me. i tried to scoot away but everybody was on the couch and there was barely any space to sit. so i pushed yeosang away, he was taken back that i pushed him and nudged me back a little. then i elbowed him back harder.

he got up and i thought he was trying to start a fight with me so i got up too putting my box braids into a lil bun.

san got up because he might have thought the same thing and tried to keep us away from each other. yeosang reached down and grabbed me by the back of my legs lifting me up then started walking taking me somewhere.

" ya'll help?" i said trying to get one of them to help me, but none of them moved. "nah i think you put that kind of on yourself.." mingi says setting his eyes back on the game not giving a fuck then the rest just still didn't move.

"well fuck y'all too then." i said putting up the middle finger the door closing right after. he took one of his hands off my ass and locked the door and put in right back on after.

he went over to the bed and threw me onto it. "what the f-" he suddenly kissed me and i kissed him back. "you need to shut the fuck up sometimes." his tongue rubbed on my bottom lip, i didn't let him in and took his hand and grabbed my jaw pulling it open.

his tongue went in my mouth our tongues fighting with each other, but this nigga was something else. that's why i loved him. his tongue touched the back of my throat which made me let out moan. his hand traveled down to my shorts pulling them down.

his finger suddenly touched my covered p!ssy. a shiver went down my spine as he fingered me through my panties making me even more wet. i let out a loud moan while we were still kissing. i could feel his d!ck pressing up against my thigh. yeosang broke the kiss and started to take off his pants then his boxers and soon he was fully naked in front of me.

he walked back over to me and slid my panties down with his index finger. "you wanna act like a bitch? i'll show you what you deserve." he slid himself in and didn't give me time to adjust before thrusting. i hissed how big he was and he chuckled.

i moaned and press my hands onto his chest. "f..faster.." i said inbetween moans. this gives him motivation and he begins to pick up his pace and thrust in and out faster. he throws my leg over his and his hand grips my neck, not really too tight, enough for me to breathe. "fuck." yeosang lets out a groan.

he takes his hand and presses onto my stomach feeling satisfied when he felt himself in my stomach. then i let out an even louder moan not really caring if anyone heard. the headboard of the bed hitting against the wall with each stroke. i feel him twitch inside me taking me to my point.

"im gonna cum !" i moaned "me too" he says with grunts. he grips my neck tighter which makes cum then yeosang does right after. we rode our highs out and yeosang fell down beside me both of us breathing hard. he grabs me by the waist pulling me to hug him.

"stop acting like you hate me, you do too much." he says. "yeah yeah nigga shut the fuck up because you know you like it." i say

meanwhile

once they heard your moans and yeosang's grunts and groans they tried to ignore it but once it go louder mingi turned up the volume up on the game.

"imma just pretend i ain't hear shit." mingi said focusing back on the game not giving a fuck anymore.

"damn is it that good?" yunho playfully said then going back to watching mingi play the game.

san looked at wooyoung and winked at him smirking. "woo-." san started to say but was interrupted by wooyoung.

"nope." wooyoung said looking straight ahead with a serious look on his face, folding his arms in front of him.

san looked down. "well I tried."

i want yeosang to destroy my organs 😍