25, wonwoo

𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐎𝐎 ! 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

PLAYBOYWHOREs 😩❤️smut !warnings ! cussing ,  spanking ,  choking ,  breeding , rough sex

PLAYBOYWHOREs 😩❤️
smut !
warnings ! cussing , spanking , choking , breeding , rough sex

YOUR POV !

putting some pep in my step i went the fastest pace i can over to my car. the clicking sound of my stilettos being a lil bit too loud for this type of situation now. i pull down the bottom of dress sitting into the driver's seat.

the roaring sound of the engine making me even more irritated, everything is always loud when your trying to be quiet. tapping my finger nails on the steering wheel i look back and exit the the parking spot.

my phone phone makes a 'ding' sound, my screen lit up just taking a quick peek at the message trying to still keep my eyes on the road. the text reads 'ill be home in a little bit.' i huff. fuck. the nervousness in the pit of stomach.

i kind of regret this decision of going to this party but not really at the same time. i was wanting to go so bad because my friends invited me and i haven't seen them in some time. and asked wonwoo if he wanted to go but said he had to do this, and that. he said that i could just stay home and wait for him and we could maybe watch movies when he gets off work.

but that's kind of boring. and this week i had my off days, so it would be fun if i would just have some fun while i have time. i know that he would be mad but he will eventually get over it, right?

...

i could hear the music all the way from outside. i got my id checked and everything. i went into the club, the smell of alcohol, sweat hit my nose. the warm atmosphere uncomfortable but it was remembering.

i went over to the bar and sat on one of the stools. "and what would you like miss?" the bartender asked me. " ( your drink ) ." he started making it and yeah. he gave the drink to you, taking little by little sips. you don't want to get yourself drunk.

suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and was immediately enveloped in a hug. " hey girlll." ( we just gon call them friend one and friend two ). "come dance or sum looking all lost." f/2 said. they both held you by your forearm and pull you to dance.

*

unlocking the door wonwoo sets his things down and take his shoes off at the door. "im home !" he calls. and a few a seconds. no answer. he doesn't think much of it thinking that you might have not heard or feel asleep.

he comes face to bedroom door cracked open. slowly opening it he peeks inside, the lamp on the bedside table was only thing that dimly lit the room. the confusion shown on his face as he walks over to the bathroom door, thinking maybe you're in there.