30, renjun

𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍 ! 𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

PLAYBOYWHOREs smut !warnings ! switch renjun ,  choking ,  oral ,  hair pulling

PLAYBOYWHOREs
smut !
warnings ! switch renjun , choking , oral , hair pulling

NO ONE POV !

you were currently helping your mother clean the house up a little bit more. she invited the neighbors for dinner, now it's nothing out of the ordinary because she was a very generous woman and she would feed the whole block if she wanted to.

this time today she was inviting some new neighbors that just moved in about a week ago, it was her way of welcoming them. "y/n come help me with these plates." she says handing me each plate as you set the table.

right on time the door bell rings as im finishing setting up the table. "imma go get the door make sure everything looks good." she says walking to the door to go greet the family. you just take a seat in one chair looking over everything waiting for them to come in.

"c'mon in and take a seat at the table y'all were just on take i just got finished making the food." the family approaches the table seeing you and shaking your hand. "oh and this is my daughter y/n." they both greet you. the boy in particular shook your hand for the longest looking into your eyes.

he was very attractive you can say, the way he looked at you made your heart beat fast. you didn't notice you were still staring at him until ms. huang spoke. "ok renjun why don't you and y/n sit together and we sit here, just so you guys can get to know each other better." he only nodded sitting in the chair right next to you.

"let's eat everyone!" you mother said clasping her hands together.

while the adults were talking together you and renjun just picked at your food sparing glances every once in a while. it was kind of awkward until he spoke. "so..how old are you?" you were stuck, it was the first time you heard him saying anything tonight. you gathered up your thoughts and responded.

"20, how..about you?" he placed his thumb on his lips turning to face you. "21." he shortly responded. for a moment you stared at his lips seeing how plump and kissable they looked. you didn't pay attention much that you didn't know he was doing the same thing.

suddenly your mom spoke. "how are you two getting along?" you felt a hand being placed upon your thigh. "good mama." she smiled side eying renjun. "oh renjun has anyone told you your a very handsome young man." you also put you hand upon his thigh. "thank you ms. l/n."

renjun's hand climbed higher and higher as yours did too. you weren't the bold type but tonight you feeling something that haven't felt with anyone else. "um can i please go to the bathroom?" you asked and your mom nodded and you excused yourself from the table.

when you got in there you fixed your hair and straighten out your clothes. you re apply your mascara. you were talking to yourself in the mirror almost like a pep talk. ( i do this all the time ) you didn't even realize how long you been in the bathroom.

"sweetheart can you go check on y/n she's been in there for a long time." you mom said as renjun nodded his head after your mom told him the way to the bathroom. he was about to knock on the door when you opened it making him put his hand back to his side. "i was-" he didn't get to finish when you pulled him into the bathroom with you locking the door behind you.

you pulled him into a kiss in which he responded to immediately grabbing onto your waist and the mid of your back. you felt his bulge in his pants as he pressed harder up against you. you break the kiss slowly as you look into his eyes and he looks into yours.

your eyes slowly travel to his pants making him shyly cover it with his hand. "um do..you need help?" you asked as he looked down. "yes." he says, his cheeks becoming a shade of red. you nod getting on your knees as he sits up on the sink counter.

you grab his belt loops and pull the pants a little bit down just for him to be free a little bit. your fingertips latch onto the waistband of his boxers then you stop looking up again for permission again. he gives you a nod making you focus back onto his boxers and pull them down.

you immediately put him in your mouth not wasting any time. you suck at the tip making him shudder and put his hand in your hair. you push him all the way in your mouth to the back of your throat and squeeze the base of him in your hand.

renjun whimpers of how wet and warm your mouth is, the vibrations of your moans once in a while making him squeeze his eyes shut moaning. the way you swirled your tongue around the half of his d!ck.

you thinking that you have him wrapped around your finger, you took him out of your mouth with a smirk on your face the thought of edging him hearing his low whimpers. but it quickly disappeared when he pulled you by your neck switching spots making you yelp.

he shushed you for being too loud. you now sat on the sink counter and he was in between your legs. he spread your legs apart rubbing you through you panties. you moaned spreading your legs farther, he then slid your panties off positioning himself.

he started moving in a slow pace slowly going faster each thrust. you held him with your chin on his shoulder. trying to keep your moans as quiet as possible because of the people in the other room. renjun gripped harder onto you thighs trying to keep his thrusts steady.

by the time then you were already close to cumming. even he knew because of how tight you were clinching around him. it made him whimper making his hand go around your neck once again. that sent you to your high cumming on his d!ck.

he then took himself out of you cumming on your thigh. you guys steadied your breathing and quickly cleaned up. "that was..." renjun said and you grabbed his phone that was in his back pocket putting your number in his phone smiling.

renjun went back out first so it wouldn't be suspicious. "sorry i got lost for a little bit." he said sitting down in his seat. your mom nodded an 'it's ok' before renjun saw you coming back and sat in your seat. mrs. huang got up and hugged your mom.

"thank you so much for having up over i really appreciate it." your mom hugged her back. "no no anytime." they started making their way to the door as you and renjun hugged sharing smirks and glances.

you guys finally said bye and your mom closed the door. you made your way back to the kitchen unnoticeable smiling. your mom looked at you like there was something wrong with you.

"lil girl what you smiling for?" your mom put her hand on her hip stopping wiping off the table. "nothing mama." you straighten up and stopped smiling looking at your mom. "girl just go wash them damn dishes." you nodded listening, going to wash the dishes.

" you nodded listening, going to wash the dishes