16, sungchan

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 ! 𝗇𝖼𝗍

fluff
warnings ! none

7:42pm

you twist and turn in the bed holding your lower stomach as the pain was unbearable. you let out a little whine and gripped onto the sheets. taking the attention of someone,your boyfriend sungchan who was just watching stuff on his phone heard your moving and whines looked over to you to find a pained look on your face.

he quickly sat up worried about what was wrong. "babe what's wrong?" he said and put his hand onto your shoulder. "my s..tomach." is all you could get out as you let out another low whine. this only made sungchan furrow his eyebrows in confusion. it was until he thought about something and checked his calendar on his phone. that's when it clicked, your period..

"hold on for a minute." he gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom, he comes right back out with Tylenol and gives it to you then goes into the kitchen and gets you some warm water. he makes you sit up and you take the pill and drink the water. he rubs your back as you let out low gasps after drinking the water.

"are you ok now?" He asks and you nod, the pain slowly going away. "not really but can you help me to the bathroom real quick?" you ask. he gets up helping you stand up and holds onto you arm and leads you to the bathroom that's connected to y'all room.

after he helps you he steps out and let you do your business. you opened the cabinet under the sink to get a pad and notice you only have one left same goes for tampons. "babe!" you called for him "yes?!" he replied. "can you go pick up me some pads and tampons real quick, i only have one left." you asked him, shorty after hearing a 'sure!' from him.

he has done this before plenty of times so he feels like knows everything he needs to do and what not to do. do get you snacks, and don't piss you off. he grabs the keys and and heads to the store to go get you what you need. you wash your hands and decide to go and lay down again not wanting to anything else more.

but you remember that your heating pad is in the kitchen cold asf from last time. so you get up and warm that up and lay back down in bed waiting for your boyfriend to get back.

time skip

you hear the door close from down stairs and hear foot steps walking up the stairs. sungchan opens the room door and closes it behind him with a bag in his hand. he goes in the bathroom you assume to put the stuff under the cabinet and comes back. "babyyy i got you snacks.." he says and your face lights up.

"aww thanks your the best!" you say and hug his waist and he hugs you back. you sit back on the bed and open the chocolate bar and started eating it. he goes and sits in his side of the bed and turns on the tv to find something to watch.

you felt the heating pad and groan as it's now cold. "this shit gets cold fast." you said and throw it at the end of the bed. sungchan notices and reaches over and starts to massage your stomach. you slightly smile feeling that his hand is actually pretty warm.

y'all watch random shows while he keeps massaging you stomach which makes you sleepy so you just close your eyes and go to sleep. sungchan notices that you haven't made a sound in a while so he looks over to see you sleeping. he smiles and kisses your hand and rubs it with his thumb.

 he smiles and kisses your hand and rubs it with his thumb

hope y'all liked ittt🧍🏾‍♀️